BUMBLE & BUMBLE - is it worth the money??

Nicala

Got the Creme de Coco poo/conditioner and I have to say that my hair is extremely soft to the touch and shinier ever since I started using it. The key is to use a little. It's make the product last longer and you don't have to use much. Definitely a staple now. Also, Bb is available at CCO's for those who didn't know.
winks.gif

Mabelle

Yeah I checked the website and it didn't list B&B. However, I know I saw it in the sephora store! I even thought I was dreaming when I saw it (lol). I'll see if I can sneak a pic next time I'm over there.
i believe you! Someone else said they had picked it up at their local sephora too. Dont owrry about sneaking a pic, i wouldnt want you to get told off for it.

Nicala

I managed to get a B&B Creme de Coco set at the CCO which included the 'poo, conditioner, Brilliantine (I think that's what its called!) and brought a pin wheel of colorful bobby pins for 40 bucks. Really good deal if I may say so myself!

Kochava

I'm looking for a new shampoo and conditioner now that mine (not BB) are coming to an end. Not sure if I should go for Gentle, Straight, Mending, Quenching, or any other...

My hair is fine, chemically treated (X-Tenso, and two months ago I dyed it black), and is now damaged in some areas. In one strand it feels rough to the touch, which never happened before I decided to dye it. The bottom 3/4 of my hair is wonderful, problem is the regrowth.

Can anyone help me with suggestions? Thanks.

heathjac

I am also getting ready to try it, but read someone's comment on ebay sellers possibly putting a different shampoo in bottles. I'm sure it happens on the rare occasion. Always read and see what they're comments and ratings are. But FYI i bought a shampoo from a seller on Amazon and got what I'm convinced is not the authentic product. It was an item that they don't make anymore and this was an individual seller. So always shop carefully and you can always take your item to Sephora and compare it to whats on the shelf. If it's not authentic, return it for "counterfeit or fake" and ebay will refund your money and shipping!

Myth

I subscribe to Bumble's emails and order whenever they offer a free shipping code lol. I use Prep as my leave in conditioner--it's my favorite B&B product and I haven't found anything as good in the drugstore

Myth

With Bumble it's best to try the 2 oz size of any of their products before committing to the expensive 8 oz bottles

Latest posts