For the NC45's

ExquizitDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Barbie
hey everyone! I'm looking for an eyeshadow that gives a Nude look, I already have Ricepaper but it's more of a highlight shadow. I have vanilla pigment but it's got a bit of a shimmer to it, I'm looking for something matt. Any recs?

Tete a tint, brown script, embark all mattes.. this is usually what I wear to work ED. Tete a tint on my lids, brown script and embark in the crease and I use my NC42 concealer as a highlight.

Indian Barbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1onqueen
I use Studio Fix fluid in NC45 with Select Cover NW35 for under eye circles and dark spots. I do find that the NC45 is closer to my skin in the summer months when I have tan, but NC40 is too light for me. Anyone suggestions on mixing to get the right shade?

when i'm lighter in the winter, I mix my foundation with Srobe Cream, it makes it lighter and gives an awesome glow to my skin.

MacAddict_Sami

Quote:
I really want to start contouring the hollows of my cheeks, what shade do you ladies use for contouring?

Emote is my fav for contouring...

__nini

Quote:
hey everyone! I'm looking for an eyeshadow that gives a Nude look, I already have Ricepaper but it's more of a highlight shadow. I have vanilla pigment but it's got a bit of a shimmer to it, I'm looking for something matt. Any recs?

Try Bamboo...seriously. I LOVE IT and I think itll be matte and nude on your complexion too.
yes.gif

dominichulinda

Quote:
i just looked for emote on the mac site, there's no such thing :S

your local CC0 store might have it.

Stephy171

hi ladiiss im also an NC45 pretty new to maccc but im quickly becoming a feind!!! i was looking for a new highlight color... something not to shimmery that i can use about every day?
-suggestions?

vuittongirl

im new to mac, but so far i use

nc45 fix fluid
c7 fix powder (i have alot of acne scars to cover, once their all gone i should be able to use c6, since it matches my normal scar free skin)

blot powder dark
fix concealer in nc42 and nc45

the only blush i have so far is sweet as cocoa and i love it
smiles.gif

next id like to try studio tech in nc44 or 45 and nsf natural in medium dark.

__nini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephy171
hi ladiiss im also an NC45 pretty new to maccc but im quickly becoming a feind!!! i was looking for a new highlight color... something not to shimmery that i can use about every day?
-suggestions?

Naked Lunch
thmbup.gif

MACaholic76

Quote:
i just looked for emote on the mac site, there's no such thing :S

Emote was limited edition. Try Blunt or Tantone blush.

jo2syd

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegirlof1983
im also a nc45. i learned from local mac artist to mix nc45 with nc50 to cover my hyperpigments on my face.im curious to see what else you ladies have to say

I do the same. I use the NC45 and NC 50 foundation sticks and mix them- it is the best, creates such a beautiful finish. Depending on what kind of covergae I desire, I don't even have to use concealer with it. I also use the NC45 Select sheer pressed powder. The dark blot is my friend too!

jo2syd

Quote:
Originally Posted by FierceMrsButler
So do most WOC use Studio Sticks...I love them, but I am realzing that not a whole lot people use them...i guess it's personal preference. I use NC 45 in my T Zone, and then NC 50 on the outside...I then contour the hollows of my cheeks with NW 50...I wanted to get NW 55, but The Cosmetics store only had this and it was like $12...

I use the mineralize skin finish in deep dark, and the iridescent loose powder in golden bronze. When I am at the counter, I touch up everything with NC50 Studio Fix is I fget oily... And I use some true match covergirl concealer...i think...

I use them and love them- I use the NC45 and NC 50. Have you ever tried Blunt blush? It is my fave when I want a more natural look. it's just right
th_wink3.gif

Nita67

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo2syd
I use them and love them- I use the NC45 and NC 50. Have you ever tried Blunt blush? It is my fave when I want a more natural look. it's just right
th_wink3.gif

I love Blunt blush it does have a more natural look. I have tried Love Thing Mineral blush and you really need to be careful not to put on too much. You will end up looking like a clown.
shockt.gif

Stephy171

Quote:
Originally Posted by __nini
Naked Lunch
thmbup.gif

THANKS A BUNCHHHHH!! hehe i just got back from mac and i had tried it.... ended up buying it of courseeee i love love love itt

Indian Barbie

I just bought bobbi brown's bronzer in Deep. It's the BEST contouring powder in the world!
greengrin.gif

Ladies I'm looking for a coral coloured lipstick/lipglass that will suit my skin. Any recs?

Latest posts