***Electroflash, Sonic Chic, Cool Heat, New View & Prada Massive Haul***

melliquor

I went on Saturday intending to get a new foundation because mine was just toooo dark for me... and GUESS WHAT... Selfridges is having a sale on all of the perfumes and EVERYTHING ELSE... INCLUDING DIOR, PRADA, GUCCI and all of them lot. I couldn't believe it
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
. I was literally smiling from ear to ear!!! I went shopping for about 3 hours in there. I got a Dior wallet, Prada bag, 3 new perfumes, and some MAC stuff. I must have spend around £700 that easily but I love everything.

I saw my favourite MA, Lucy, and i was wearing a shade too dark... I must have gotten lighter because it did match a few months ago.

001-1.jpg

My gorgeous Prada bag... got it for £432. I think that is a bargain.

002-1.jpg

Dior purse... got it for £135
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
:h appydance:.

004-2.jpg

My three new prefumes... Moschino Funny, Juliet Has a Gun Miss Charming, and Juicy Couture

005-6.jpg

231 Brush (Best brush for Fluidlines), Mineralize Satinfinish NC15, Spaced Out blush, Select Moisturecover NC15

006-5.jpg

Pic w/ everything

TODAY... I was on my home from work on the bus and went by HOF and saw the collection sign... I was thinking that doesn't look like Cool Heat. So I got off of the bus and went to HOF... and Electroflash, Sonic Chic, New View, and Cool Heat is out tomorrow
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
. There has been so much speculation in the UK what's coming out tomorrow. I didn't want to get my hopes up so I was just content in getting the Cool Heat stuff and waiting until next month for the rest of it. I am sure my wallet would have been ecstatic. I spent so much today and will be starving for the rest of the month but it is SO worth it.

The very nice manager let me buy my stuff today. I am soooo happy. I was just looking at it and they said they can hold it for me and when I said that I wanted all of the blushes... the manager said I can get what I want today. I wasn't able to get Love Joy because that is still in production and will be out in a few weeks. The blushes... are GORGEOUS. I haven't played with them yet but they don't look like glitter bombs
th_DANCE.gif

001-2.jpg

Gentle, Gleeful, Love Thing, & Dainty

004-3.jpg

Warm Soul, Merrily, Nuance, & Pleasantry

005-7.jpg

Medium MSF, Fast Thrill lippie, 189 brush

008-1.jpg

Warm Chill, Cool Heat, Gulf Stream, Blue Flame, Solar White, Hue Turquatic Heat... I know I said I wasn't going to get many but I couldn't resist... love them.

Luceuk

drools.gif
Amazing haul!!! I want all the blushes now
drools.gif

How much were the Sonic Chic blushes, just the same as normal?

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luceuk
drools.gif
Amazing haul!!! I want all the blushes now
drools.gif

How much were the Sonic Chic blushes, just the same as normal?

£15 but the Cool Heat e/s were £11
ssad.gif

Dani California

OMG!!
yahoo.gif

That all looks amazing!! What is Nuance like? is it anything like spaced out?
Also is Dainty peachy at all? They all look AMAZING!! Am trying to tell myself I only need one.........since i have loads of blushes.....hmmm
drools.gif

Brilliant haul!!
greengrin.gif
th_worship.gif

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani California
OMG!!
yahoo.gif

That all looks amazing!! What is Nuance like? is it anything like spaced out?
Also is Dainty peachy at all? They all look AMAZING!! Am trying to tell myself I only need one.........since i have loads of blushes.....hmmm
drools.gif

Brilliant haul!!
greengrin.gif
th_worship.gif

I dont' see any peach in Dainty... it is a gorgeous pink and Nuance is softer than Spaced Out.

newagetomatoz

Way to tease me with the blushes! lol They look like utter perfection! And that was incredibly sweet of the manager!!

Enjoy!!
th_thstars.gif

Dani California

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
I dont' see any peach in Dainty... it is a gorgeous pink and Nuance is softer than Spaced Out.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
yahoo.gif

OMG, softer than spaced out........with shimmer....
drools.gif

Mind you, spaced out is a very pale soft peach on me......hmm
th_dunno.gif

Thanks for posting those pics though. FAB!!
yahoo.gif
Your MA's sound lovely as well.......that was lovely, them letting you buy today. Now if only they could all be like that....
thmbdn.gif

trollydolly

were you eyeing one of those perfumes in selfridges when we went?? i think i remember one of them from then!

Latest posts