SUPER MEGA Vegas Pro Store/Birthday haul!

TDoll

So as some of you know, my hubby and I have been in Vegas for the past 5 days. Of course, I had to stop by the MAC pro store at Caesars.... I didn't gamble much, but came out on top $200!!! Where did I spend it you ask??? Take a guess
smiles.gif
. Thank goodness I brought tons of spending money! We had a blast! I'll post some pics later of us!

(Ok, this is an embarrassing amount of crap, but keep in mind that half of it was part of my b-day present from my hubby.)
smiles.gif

DSC00694.jpg

15 pro e/s palette, 7 cool heat e/s (I already depotted them), Beautiful Iris, Electra, Fig. 1, Signed Sealed

DSC00695.jpg

Hot Contrast, Love Connection, Play on Plums, Two to Glow, 227 brush, Gentle, Light Medium/Natural and Shimmer MSF, Nuance

DSC00698.jpg

another 15 e/s palette, Fresh Cement and Pink Couture Shadestick, Constructivist paint pot, #2 and #35 lashes (MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT FALSE LASHES...I'm nervous to try them...), Eyeliner mixing medium, 109 brush for contouring and foundation, brush cleaner

DSC00700.jpg

Purple Reflects Duo Glitter, Chocolate Brown, Naked, Tan, Melon, Mutiny, Vanilla pigments

DSC00702.jpg

Turquatic Heat, 182 brush

DSC00703.jpg

High 90's, Freckletone, Snob, Pretty Please, Peachstock lipsticks
Morning Glory lustreglass, Culture Clash and Florabundance lipglass

DSC00707.jpg

UD Spandex Glitter liner and MUFE concealer palette
Sunbasqe and Pink Swoon blush refills
Eye shadow refills: Folie, Cork, Pen n' Pink, Vanilla, Sky Blue, Bottle Green, Bio Green, Bitter, Sushi Flower, Embark, Flourishing
Vibrant Grape and Poison Pen e/s
I also B2M'd for 4 of these things! (2 e/s and 2 l/s) Of course I picked up some stuff for my package pal!
winks.gif

DSC00699.jpg

These brushes are awesome...I got them at Ulta before I left. All the Ulta brand brushes were $5-$10 off. The small shader at the bottom is my absolute favorite brush ever

Thanks for looking everyone!

Cachica

OMG!!! I'm about to die here! LOL

Boy.... That's some serious hauling...
th_kiss.gif

Have you tested your 227 yet? Like it?
winks.gif

purrtykitty

Freakin' awesome haul! I'd be interested to hear how you like the eyeliner MM...I'm still trying to get the hang of it (the right ratio of MM to product).

Happy belated birthday!

clwkerric

The brushes from Ulta look real nice... I like how they have such a long handle.

Great stuff! Good luck with the false lashes!! I can never get them on me... They drive me NUTS! I wish I could get used to them because they look beautiful on everyone.

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
wow amazing stuff.....all of that for 200 is that right???

heck no!! I wish... I used the $200 I used plus my husband bought me half so I wouldn't have to use my spending money.

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cachica
OMG!!! I'm about to die here! LOL

Boy.... That's some serious hauling...
th_kiss.gif

Have you tested your 227 yet? Like it?
winks.gif

LOVE it. I have a smaller version that isn't MAC, but I wanted to try the larger one after using it at the store. It picks up a lot of color and is great for highlighting the brow bone and blending.

NicksWifey

Wow Gal!!!
choochoo.gif

You got an amazing, heavenly haul going on there! I'm seriously
drools.gif
over everything!
winks.gif

That Ulta brush looks just like the #187. I'm so in love with everything, the eyeshadows, lipsticks, pigments, yaaay for you!
thmbup.gif

VeXedPiNk

That's a major haul! I'm sitting here trying not to drool on my keyboard! Excellent use of money winnings in Vegas for sure
smiles.gif

Latest posts