SUPER MEGA Vegas Pro Store/Birthday haul!

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Nice haul - How are the Ulta brushes?

They are VERRRY nice. I've used them all and I love them. The slant brush is larger than the other ones I have and it's great for cream liner. The small shader brush is genius...perfect for the outer v and shading that area. Its really small and stiff, but soft. The skunk brush is just like my 187. I wanted another 187 but got this one for half the price and it's exactly the same...a little softer. The actual brush fibers are very nice...like nothing else you would get for that price. Very comparable to that of MAC's or other high quality brushes.

lethaldesign

WOW!!! *jaw drops* Enjoy
smiles.gif

Lucky13mjo

Amazing haul! I hope you have time to use it all soon so we can see more of your great looks.

Also, I'll be in Vegas on Saturday! What's the Pro store like? I've never been to a Pro store and I'm so excited to go I can't even stand it!

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky13mjo
Amazing haul! I hope you have time to use it all soon so we can see more of your great looks.

Also, I'll be in Vegas on Saturday! What's the Pro store like? I've never been to a Pro store and I'm so excited to go I can't even stand it!

It was so much fun! The Pro store is pretty much just like a freestanding store. But where freestanding stores have like double displays with dupes of everything, a pro store is bigger and has like 4 stations of the same things...if that makes sense. The pro colors arent really separated or anything either. Everything is just all together like a regular store. The people there are really really nice and super helpful too. I had a really good experience there.
smiles.gif

benzito_714

at first i was like this isn't a ridiculous amount of product-but i stand corrected! i know you had a happy birthday! by any chance is your b-day on the 14th?

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzito_714
at first i was like this isn't a ridiculous amount of product-but i stand corrected! i know you had a happy birthday! by any chance is your b-day on the 14th?

Nope, the 16th!
smiles.gif

benzito_714

just wondering because lately i have been meeting people with the same b-day as mine and its bizarre-its good but still a shock. anyway july birthday's are awesome! happy b-day and have fun with the haul.
winks.gif

artisick

what a haul! lovin everything! =)
how's that skunk brush from Ulta? i was actually thinkin of gettin it but i didnt know anyone that had it yet so i wasnt sure if it was worth it or not.

Latest posts