What's a great cheekbone Highlight for WOC?

NaturalT

The golden side of the dark and deep dark New View MSF, and the highlighter side of the Sculpt and Shape duo!

MissAlphaKitty

Lately I've been loving a highlight/lowlight combo of:
Highlight: Vanilla pigment
Lowlight: Golden Bronze Iridescent Powder and/or Woodwinked (I know it sounds weird, but it turns out like goldy brown magic)

Purplegloss9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
trace of gold
smiles.gif
I used that on my co-worker ..and she's like nc50-55 ..it looked amazing!!!!!!!! on here

Wow! Hey Dominichulinda...let me just say guuuurl i watch ur youtube vids all the time and love love them! Thanks for the tip..appreciate it much!
thmbup.gif

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplegloss9
Wow! Hey Dominichulinda...let me just say guuuurl i watch ur youtube vids all the time and love love them! Thanks for the tip..appreciate it much!
thmbup.gif

aww!!! your very welcome mama <333333333.
yahoo.gif

Diva009

Right now i'm currently using the lighter shade in my new view mineralize skinfinish duo as my highlight. it works pretty well. I own the natural/highlight duo in dark. and i'm Nc45/50.

LatinaRose

I use Belightful or Vanilla pigment. Sometimes Melon. Belightful is my fave, I really want to try Albatross though.

Indian Barbie

I use Vanilla pigment, it's wonderful! I've also been using the MSF Duo highlighter which is even better. Now and then I use Fafi and Barbie Loves Mac beauty powders which are nice on a night out.

nubianremedy5

goldspill msf is a great highlight i have it on right now with razin....u can also try elizabeth ardens 8hr cream it give a lovely dewy look. :)

nunu

Benefit moon beam
NARS albatros
heart.gif

MAC Engagging MES
heart.gif

MAC Vanilla pigment
MAC Shimmer side in the MSFN dark duo
NARS multiples in Orgasm (i forgot the name of the other shade)
MAC cream colour bases in bronze and shell.

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
MAC Engagging MES
heart.gif

I never thought of using it for that. Thanks for the tip!

ndn-ista

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Love Love Nars Albatross and MAC Warmed MSF

I was just going to suggest the same two. LOVE them! Since MAC Warmed was a LE item...check out some Nars Blushes. They have a beautiful shimmer to them.

Shadowy Lady

I'm a cheek-highlighting addict hahaha! I have way too many highlighters but these are my favourite:

BB Shimmerbrick in Apricot
BB Shimmerbrick in Gold
Petticoat MSF
Pearl Blossom bp
Alpha Girl bp - also wear as a blush
Soft Flame loose bp - also wear as a blush
Tenderdusk loose bp
Sunspill loose bp - also wear as a blush
Vanilla p/m
Pink Opal p/m

I'm an NW30 for reference

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_j
I never thought of using it for that. Thanks for the tip!

No problem! It just sits in my drawer collecting dust as i've never used it on my eyes and once i just thought let me try as a cheek highlight
winks.gif

I would love to add material gold from metal urge into the list as well. I wasn't going to buy it but when i saw it i instantly thought it's good as a highlight.

Latest posts