MUFE High Definition Foundation Discussion

ame

Has anyone tested the foundation and powder out? The reviews on the powder at MUA were pretty good, but there were only 3 for foundation.

I might give it a whirl this weekend but I was curious of the thoughts before I did so.

Shaquille

Re: MUFE HD makeup

I tested the powder on the back of my hand and I'm luvin' it.
It made my skin so soft, felt just like wearing a primer, in a powdery content. I'd say go for it, especially if money is not an issue..

seymone25

I actually bought the foundation at the makeup show recently and I love it. It minimizes any imperfections, smoothes the skin,etc. I could go on and on. It is a good foundation.

Krasevayadancer

I got the foundation and powder at the makeup show. I can also say this foundation is excellent. It is silicone based and is meant to mimic natural skin. Its not too mattifying nor is it too dewy. The coverage is excellent, its water resistant and blends in beautifully.
The powder is also perfect. Soft, colorless and impossible to overdo. Its great for touch ups too :-D

blindpassion

Ohh Im so happy that this is being discussed
Im waiting for it to come out in Canada but I dont think its here quite yet, Im about to phone my MUFE counter and ask!
How would you all say it compares to say studio fix fluid?
smiles.gif
!! TIA.

ame

I am going to try to check it out today when I return some things at Sephora. I hope they have a shade somewhere close to me. They tend to not be yellow enough.

noahlowryfan

the finishing powder is already up on sephora's site. when is the foundation going to be on there?

frocher

You can purchase the HD stuff directly from the MUFE website. The powder is wonderful.

blindpassion

I can never get on the MUFE site
and Ive tried every month or so for probably a year
I used to just think it was down
but I can NEVER get on it.
I have to look at the Sears.ca MUFE section.
Does anyone else have this problem?

Ikara

I have no problems at all with the site
Any reviews of this foundation on oily skin?

ame

I was unable to track down the foundation since our Sephora doesn't have it yet but I got the powder. (the SA's had no idea what I was talking about!)

I have used it now for a full week. And it's going back.

It doesn't do anything...other than make an absolute mess of my bathroom. It does nothing to set my makeup, no matter which I use. I keep wondering when the so-called "airbrushing" effect will kick in and make my face look good. Right now it just seems to absorb my makeup and fade it and flake it all away within an hour. I tried it alone, no oil control, none at all. And it made my skin actually look...I dunno, dry and blah. It does not work with other foundations too well. But since MUFE doesn't have a foundation anywhere near my skintone, I guess I can't test that theory with theirs.

Not worth the $30, IMO.

MissDeViousDiVa

Hmm I wanna buy a new foundation and I've been thinking of trying out a MUFE one, maybe I'll wait till this is out in stores.

amoona

I bought it and I use it on top of MUFE Lift Liquid and I have been getting so many compliments on my skin. I'm honestly never happy with my MAC foundation on myself - maybe it's because I just want something new. I always wonder why it doesn't look like "that" on me ya know.

I can't wait to get the HD foundation. I rather check it out in person so that I can get the correct color. Unless someone knows what would be the same coloring as a #3 Lift Liquid?!

MAC_Whore

I agree. I love the powder. It is a very light/fine consistency, but once you get the hang of it, it is easier to contain and apply. I was pleased with the results. You do notice a difference.

Kuuipo

You can mix the HD powder with your favourite loose powder. Just stir it in real well, your current powder will be a little silkier.

Latest posts