My MAC Collection (Pic heavy)

retail_therapy

My growing rapidly MAC collection. I also use a lot of other brands, such as Shu Uemura, Dior, NARS, Urban Decay, Bare Essencentuals etc, but I always go to MAC cos they come out with new stuff like all the time.

But I don't use any MAC mascara, or false lashes. I also have 5 or 6 bottles of their nail polishes, which are not pictured here.

If you want further information on the names and colors, just leave a comment! Enjoy!
thmbup.gif

Everythingoverview.jpg

G.jpg

MACBase.jpg

MACPaintpot.jpg

MACbrushes.jpg

MACeyeshadows.jpg

MACpigments.jpg

MACpowders-boxview.jpg

MACpowders-topview.jpg

Sview1.jpg

MACfix.jpg

retail_therapy

Yea!!!! The Humid was already cracked when I bought it home, dang! I didnt check properly before buying. Now I am a lot more careful.
tong.gif

User93

great collection! can you please name the lippies? Im looking for a dupe of ahoy, there!

damagedmassacre

Love it
My growing rapidly MAC collection. I also use a lot of other brands, such as Shu Uemura, Dior, NARS, Urban Decay, Bare Essencentuals etc, but I always go to MAC cos they come out with new stuff like all the time. But I don't use any MAC mascara, or false lashes. I also have 5 or 6 bottles of their nail polishes, which are not pictured here. If you want further information on the names and colors, just leave a comment! Enjoy!
thmbup.gif
Everythingoverview.jpg
G.jpg
MACBase.jpg
MACPaintpot.jpg
MACbrushes.jpg
MACeyeshadows.jpg
MACpigments.jpg
MACpowders-boxview.jpg
MACpowders-topview.jpg
Sview1.jpg
MACfix.jpg