MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion

xpucu

Re: MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion (Hair was WN)

Wow this collection sounds very interesting
graucho.gif

MrsRjizzle

now that we have the details on this i am so excited! i im gonna buy all the brunette stuff i know. So im i not aloud to buy the blonde.... Even If i like the colors am i being told that they are not for me...

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
haha omggggg please hurry and move to Voorhees, we are the same person
greengrin.gif
I just went shopping a teeny bit, but really needed shoes the most...got those pink heels and some sneakers today. Aaaaaaaand the only reason I didnt buy more is because IM going bitch wild for Manish hahaha
tong.gif
th_hug.gif

Oh baby donchya worry, I'll be coming to Voorhees, don't know exactly when but I will and when I do, oh boy we are soooo gonna go shopping together ALL the time
th_hug.gif

rt66chix

I dunno if they were smokin' crack when they (the mac people)wrote this description of this color:
French Cuff – Burgundy purple (lustre)
I saw the color and swatched it (sorry i didnt take a pic) and its NOT AT ALL burgundy purple. call me crazy but it looked kinda coppery. almost mythology-ish but not as intense, and ofcourse Lustre, which is my least favorite formula. The mineralize skin finish, on the other hand, is GORGEOUS!

elmo1026

I am really excited for this collection. I think there is something in this collection for everyone of any race and hair color. I am most def. going to try out everything in the Brunette and Redhead collection. everything sounds so amazing. Plus, you i just got a job today. yeah! so i am def saving up my oney for holiday collection, dame enda, this collection and barbie avni. (hello kitty).

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
Haha... a hairdresser would
heart.gif

I didnt even see those names though...maybe I missed something. This sounds cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. Haha makes me happy to be a cosmetologist it sounds perfect. How much did I HATE pincurls.
nonono.gif

Only!
cutey.gif

I will buy up everything! the names are too die for!!!

fingerwaves are always fun!
th_rolleye0014.gif

Chinda-chan

I have black hair... It's like every time... the forgot about the black haired woman...
th_wallbash.gif

Susanne

OMG! This collection sounds amazing!!
drools.gif
This is much better than I had expected it!!

I will buy all the Blonde stuff and some items from Brunette as well. And I need these brushes!
choochoo.gif

Now I am so excited, I didn't like N Collection last year very much, this is so much better!
I will be broke after Holiday, Monogram, Chill and Dame Edna... But I will continue to save my money very strictly
winks.gif

Corvs Queen

I have a strange hair color that leads more towards brunette/auburn with greenish/grey-blue eyes and I know for a fact that the blue shadow for brunettes absolutely will not suit me. Blues never do. Plus the pink lipstick in the Blond part will look like utter crap on me most likely. Real Doll makes me look like a 2$ whore and I am sure that this will too. Oh, I guess I should have said that my hair turns blond in the summer from being out in the sun. Blah! But all the MSF sound gorgeous.

anjelik_dreamin

Is it weird that I have brown hair but am lusting after the redhead stuff? I guess my hair is KINDA red tinged....

thelove4tequila

OMG that Redhead MSF sounds GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I right????

NotteRequiem

I am gunna be soooooooo broooooooke!!! AAAH!!!

I'm getting everything in the Brunette collection (save for the blue eyeshadow...), and I just might splurge and get one of the Blonde or Redhead lipsticks...
greengrin.gif
Those MSF's sound to die for... Can't wait to see swatches.

igswonderworld

Can I just say that I am jumping up and down for everything in this collection??? And I'm not really sure if that's a good thing..
smiles.gif

BTW I don't think that dusty blue is gonna look terrible on the brunettes.. I'm a full on brunette (NC 35-40 ish, dark chocolate brown hair with cinnamon/caramel highlights & with very dark brown eyes) and I get flattering remarks when I have blues on... I think we can work every color girls!! (except maybe very blue pink lipsticks, those are not that flattering..)

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatscott2000
I can't wait to see the campaign, I imagine a kitschy 50's hair salon, with words in bubbles like "Blow dry" and "Peroxide".
Man, why won't MAC corporate hire me? lol.
Anywho, Can't wait to see swatches!

bouffants. Elaborate updo's.
smiles.gif

x.DOLLYMiX.x

I cant wait for this collection!! I will buy everything for blonde hair lol.

lilMAClady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinda-chan
I have black hair... It's like every time... the forgot about the black haired woman...
th_wallbash.gif

So glad you said this!! I was just going to mention us Raven haired girls! We're important too!!!

Krasevayadancer

I don't know, I am getting kind of bored with the lipglass/lipstick offerings mac has been pumping out lately. They are all so pale, neutral or pink.

However, This collection sounds pretty universally flattering, and I am sure I will at least check out the eyeshadows. Everything else though, I don't think i am sold just yet.

A kitschy ad would definitely help
smiles.gif

glam8babe

i cant wait for this! especially the MSF's

MAC_Whore

I hope that the Strawberry Blonde LG is the same colour as the previously released Strawberry Blonde LS. That would be gorgeous!

MzzRach

Finally a Brow Set for redheads!! I am all over this.

Latest posts