MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion

Susanne

Re: MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion (Hair was WN)

elegant-one, why do we have a similar signature?? Old soulmates?

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
elegant-one, why do we have a similar signature?? Old soulmates?

Of course we are!
friends.gif
I included lipstick in mine.

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Of course we are!
friends.gif
I included lipstick in mine.

I love lipstick. You should approve: I've been wearing a lot of Chatterbox lately.
smiles.gif

elegant-one

^^^ Oh yes! Chatterbox is so pretty! I bet it looks awesome on you. Are you wearing it by itself or with a gloss over it?

Sanayhs

Quote:
^^^ Oh yes! Chatterbox is so pretty! I bet it looks awesome on you. Are you wearing it by itself or with a gloss over it?

Usually by itself. Glosses include Slicked Pink lipgelee, Cult Fave, Cherry Blossom and Smashbox's Pout. Woooo! I frigging love it. That and Craving have been my two most-used lipsticks of late.

piecesofmeg

Ah im so excited for this collection, probably going to skip the Dame Edna collection and save up for this. I want so many things from this collection, the last time i felt like this was for the neo sci-fi collection

Moxy

Quote:

Is chatterbox the pretty pink one? I've been trying to convince myself i don't need another pink lipstick, but I guess there's no such thing as having too many pink lipsticks?
greengrin.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
Is chatterbox the pretty pink one? I've been trying to convince myself i don't need another pink lipstick, but I guess there's no such thing as having too many pink lipsticks?
greengrin.gif

Yeah, but it can be a bright pink. It has red undertones. But, like all of them you can sheer it out or tone it done with gloss. I also like a light application of Bombshell for a nice pink.

No...one can never own too many pink lipsticks...remember poopy pink
lol.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
greengrin.gif

It's a really pretty permanent pink Amplified Cream. I <3 it. And I'm not a pink nut.
tong.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

I can't wait until we get these in so we can make testers I can make my final decisions on what I want. Right now I want ALOTTTTTT of stuff. I need to cut it down because I have so much makeup already, I am not made of money, and I want stuff from other collections as well! Gahh MAC!!

OfficerJenny

Bunny^3 if I buy you henna will you mix it with mixing medium and put it in ur hair

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I can't wait until we get these in so we can make testers I can make my final decisions on what I want. Right now I want ALOTTTTTT of stuff. I need to cut it down because I have so much makeup already, I am not made of money, and I want stuff from other collections as well! Gahh MAC!!

I know right?I want sooo much from this,but I got to thinking about it and I HAVE to cut my list down.I already cut the redhead msf from my list,so there's one thing.Plus these msfs are $28,so that decision wasn't that hard.I will get the blonde msf,but I am waiting for more pictures/swatches to see what else I can cut.I have to prepare myself fo HK
graucho.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
can i ask a dumb question? what is the white stuff in the 2nd picture? http://specktra.net/f217/mac-brunett...4/#post1329824 Erine, is it a base or something that will come with the l/g? tia!

I guess it is just the lipglass itself, the texture doesn't stick well on the paper
th_dunno.gif

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
can i ask a dumb question? what is the white stuff in the 2nd picture? http://specktra.net/f217/mac-brunett...4/#post1329824 Erine, is it a base or something that will come with the l/g? tia!

air bubbles, probabaly. i think she might have put tape over the lipglosses so they don't stick on everything

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
Bunny^3 if I buy you henna will you mix it with mixing medium and put it in ur hair

Why do you want my hair 2 b green bby? ;-;

genduk26

my final lists:
all brushes
2 e/s --- top knot, deep shade

YAY
yes.gif
i will spend less than $110.. good for me
th_DANCE.gif

Sanayhs

...It's probably bad that I still want all the shadows, glosses, lipsticks and brushes, right? Yeah, I thought so.

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
...It's probably bad that I still want all the shadows, glosses, lipsticks and brushes, right? Yeah, I thought so.

Nah,don't feel bad,I want the lipsticks,glosses and some shadows too.I really hope to cut some of that down though!

Latest posts