1. #1
    Senior Member Rennah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    541

    Nancy Drew uses MAC!

    I was playing Nancy Drew - The Phantom of Venice, and noticed this:



    Nancy uses MAC! (as well as Bobbi Brown...)

    You can see 2 MAC paints, a MAC *concealer, eyeliner/lipliner, and eyeshadow in the game.

    Part of the game is you get to dress Nancy up for different missions. In the closet is her makeup bag.


    You can't actually use the makeup in the game, though.
    Follow my Twitter: http://twitter.com/rennah

  2. #2
    Senior Member NicksWifey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,004

    Re: Nancy Drew uses MAC!

    LOL!! That's hilarious! I always wondered why Nancy looked so hot on the cover of all of my old Nancy Drew books

  3. #3
    Senior Member chocolategoddes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    Posts
    4,715

    Re: Nancy Drew uses MAC!

    Haha! That's funny!

    It'd be pretty cool if MAC had their own video game...
    only in my gamer-nerd dreams *sigh*
    "I.... dropped the SCREEEW... in the TUNA!"Oh yeah. I have a Twitter.

  4. #4
    Senior Member CantAffordMAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,835

    Re: Nancy Drew uses MAC!

    that looks like MAC concealer, not lipglass
    <a href="http://www.specktra.net/forum/f184/h...ll-out-142132/" target="_blank"> Visit My Sale!!</a >

  5. #5
    Senior Member M.A.C. head.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Biggest Little City in the World! [I'm up in Reno, trick!]
    Posts
    1,525

    Re: Nancy Drew uses MAC!

    LMAO!!!

    How freaking awesome is that?!
    There's a reason why "M.A.C." rhymes with "crack".

  6. #6
    Senior Member coachkitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Redmond, WA
    Posts
    11,297

    Re: Nancy Drew uses MAC!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
    Haha! That's funny!

    It'd be pretty cool if MAC had their own video game...
    only in my gamer-nerd dreams *sigh*

    I think a MAC video game would be awesome!

  7. #7
    Senior Member lara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,482

    Re: Nancy Drew uses MAC!

    Unless a MAC game involved a lot of PvP, count me out.
    Swatchgirl.com - drop by my blog and say hello!
    Love Specktra? Why not get a membership subscription?

  8. #8
    Senior Member Lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    1,214

    Re: Nancy Drew uses MAC!

    I want me some &quot;super toothpaste!&quot;
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/makeupbylizzie
    Make-up tutorials/reviews: www.youtube.com/lizziesf87

  9. #9
    Senior Member Heiaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Vantaa, Finland
    Posts
    1,767

    Re: Nancy Drew uses MAC!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
    Haha! That's funny!

    It'd be pretty cool if MAC had their own video game...
    only in my gamer-nerd dreams *sigh*

    NC15 blue-green eyes
    http://blackkohl.blogspot.com/

  10. #10
    Senior Member emeraldjewels's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Solihull, England
    Posts
    720

    Re: Nancy Drew uses MAC!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
    LMAO!!!

    How freaking awesome is that?!


  11. #11
    Senior Member redambition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sydney, AU
    Posts
    1,953

    Re: Nancy Drew uses MAC!

    that's pretty cool. pity you can't get dolled up with it... and her collection hasn't got anything on some of the ones on here


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lara
    Unless a MAC game involved a lot of PvP, count me out.

    makeup battles?
    Deafness doesn't prevent composers hearing the music. It prevents them hearing the distractions.
    (from Soul Music)

    N15 · red hair · green eyes

  12. #12
    Senior Member Rennah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    541

    Re: Nancy Drew uses MAC!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
    that looks like MAC concealer, not lipglass

    yeah, I wasn't sure.
    Follow my Twitter: http://twitter.com/rennah

  13. #13
    Member kimberly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    46

    Re: Nancy Drew uses MAC!

    Hahaha! That's cute.

  14. #14

    Re: Nancy Drew uses MAC!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
    that looks like MAC concealer, not lipglass

    Look at you go, you Nancy Drew, you!

    Yeah, that is Select Moisturecover. Question: Why is young Nancy using Select Moisturecover? For her dry, mature skin? lol

    Is that Blinc mascara?

  15. #15

    Re: Nancy Drew uses MAC!

    Oh I NEVER thought I'd come across this on Specktra!! Thanks for sharing this..

    I got all excited because my daughter and I play ND games all the time together... although the most recent one we played (the one set in New Orleans) was too short!! We were actually mad we finished it so fast! We loved the ending, how you used the compact powder to dust for prints in order to open the locked storeroom door--that actually took me forever to figure out; my girl and I were at each other's throats for a bit all ticked off!! LOL

    We don't have this game yet, but now I'll be buying it for my daughter for sure!
    NW/NC15-20, Chanel Vitalumiere BR12, and Chantecaille Just Skin Alabaster. Golden blonde; blue eyes &#58

  16. #16

    Re: Nancy Drew uses MAC!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
    Haha! That's funny!

    It'd be pretty cool if MAC had their own video game...
    only in my gamer-nerd dreams *sigh*

    Oh, that would be so much fun, they could have all of thier current collection, you could download new collections, upload your photo and &quot;try&quot; all of the makeup, watch video tutorials, print out face charts and invent your own color stories. I would be glued to the computer for hours.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Sanayhs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    4,049

    Re: Nancy Drew uses MAC!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lizzie
    I want me some &quot;super toothpaste!&quot;

    and supersmile floss!!

  18. #18
    Senior Member Rennah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    541

    Re: Nancy Drew uses MAC!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
    Look at you go, you Nancy Drew, you!

    Yeah, that is Select Moisturecover. Question: Why is young Nancy using Select Moisturecover? For her dry, mature skin? lol

    Is that Blinc mascara?

    lol.
    Well, Nancy first came onto the scene in 1930...
    Follow my Twitter: http://twitter.com/rennah

  19. #19
    Senior Member Rennah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    541

    Re: Nancy Drew uses MAC!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tiramisu
    Oh I NEVER thought I'd come across this on Specktra!! Thanks for sharing this..

    I got all excited because my daughter and I play ND games all the time together... although the most recent one we played (the one set in New Orleans) was too short!! We were actually mad we finished it so fast! We loved the ending, how you used the compact powder to dust for prints in order to open the locked storeroom door--that actually took me forever to figure out; my girl and I were at each other's throats for a bit all ticked off!! LOL

    We don't have this game yet, but now I'll be buying it for my daughter for sure!

    I love Nancy Drew games! I have all of them.
    The newest one comes out next month! w00t!
    Legend of the Crystal Skull was fun. Mmm, gumbo! lol.
    Follow my Twitter: http://twitter.com/rennah

  20. #20
    Member agirlnamedfury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    46

    Re: Nancy Drew uses MAC!

    I knew there was a reason I liked MAC!

    (I was a huge Nancy Drew freak when I was a kid. I had EVERY. SINGLE. BOOK. I was totally obsessed.....)
    NC 20, dark hair, green/blue eyes

  21. #21

    Re: Nancy Drew uses MAC!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rennah
    lol.
    Well, Nancy first came onto the scene in 1930...

    Good point!

    I always think of her as close to my age, as I read the books when I was a kid. Just to clarify, I am 37, not 78. lol

  22. #22

    Re: Nancy Drew uses MAC!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rennah
    I love Nancy Drew games! I have all of them.
    The newest one comes out next month! w00t!
    Legend of the Crystal Skull was fun. Mmm, gumbo! lol.

    Good to know

    My daughter kept sidetracking us because of that darn cajun vendor stand... she kept cracking up at that saying of Nancy's after scarfing down a bowl. Too funny.. I forgot about that part.
    NW/NC15-20, Chanel Vitalumiere BR12, and Chantecaille Just Skin Alabaster. Golden blonde; blue eyes &#58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •