B2M - Read before posting questions about Back to MAC.

leppy

You can toro, I've brought studiofix compacts and the regular pressed powder both bath before.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

thats fantastic! haha. yeah , and it can be a mix and match of things . like if i have 5 eyeshadows and a empty studio fix. or emtpy lipglass..

saramwrap

You can return any primary packaging (compacts, pots, tubes, bottles, etc.) in any condition. Mix and match, as long as you have six in total. The only things that don't count are boxes, bags, tools, puffs, and other non-primary packaging.

mac_obsession

Yeah what Saramwrap said
smiles.gif

They also accept glass now as well. (MA told me so)
Like the older stuff, and hyper real. You can pretty much return anything for b2m as long as its MAC and not paper packaging.

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiemeng
can I return lipglass with some of the color in it. Thx

Yeah you can return a full tube if you want.

Oonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiemeng
can I return lipglass with some of the color in it. Thx

Yeah you can return a full tube if you want.

I've done that before.

saramwrap

They will accept any condition as long as it's MAC and an acceptable package. Full, empty, dirty, melted, smashed, etc. In general, it makes sense to hold onto any MAC empty packaging (except boxes and bags) and bring them in to see if they count. A few things have been questionable in the past, like Wipes containers, but many places will even take those because they're primary packaging!

allie02044

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star
True, that's what I meant, ie: you cannot turn them in for freebies.

yes you can. you can not GET a vg lipstick for free. -because all the proceeds go to the charity... and if they are giving them away for free, thats money that didnt go to the charity.

ive given wipes containers, melted e/s pots, everything. they'll take it all! (except for what was noted above, of course!)

Oonie

Back 2 MAC

How many lipsticks have you gotten using B2M?

Just off the top of my head I would say between 10-15.

Latest posts