B2M - Read before posting questions about Back to MAC.

clairewear

Can I take in more than 6 empties (multiples of 6 of course) at a time and get more than one lipstick?

MACreation

yep! true true
smiles.gif

esraa

well I'm off then. I bought it, but never used it because i saw all these empty containers i had and was wondering if it was true. And now that it is, I'm gonna return and get it for free. It really is true love!!

beautifulxdisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by esraa
well I'm off then. I bought it, but never used it because i saw all these empty containers i had and was wondering if it was true. And now that it is, I'm gonna return and get it for free. It really is true love!!

Or you can get 2 for the price of one *or another shade that you'd love*
lol.gif
i sound like a sales person.

esraa

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulxdisaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by esraa

Or you can get 2 for the price of one *or another shade that you'd love*
lol.gif
i sound like a sales person.

hahaha true. But all I really wanted was one. I'm not too big on lipsticks. I like Lipgloss better.
lol.gif

singinmys0ng

ok i was wondering..on the packages of eyeshadows and blushes..the box says mac 2 mac..so are they saying we can turn in the cardboard as a mac 2 mac as well?

ladybugz07

Back 2 MAC question...

Does anyone, for sure, if the glitter/pigment charms can be returned for B2M? I've heard so many conflicting answers to this. Some have said no - not at all. Some say yes, but you have to have the whole set (5 or 6) and that they only count as 1 empty... Earlier on MUA someone told me they wrote MAC and the response was that each vial would count as 1 empty. Well, I wrote MAC and their response was the program description from the website, with no more info. Also, I bought Purplette glitter, which has the B2M stamp on the box, but it is the exact same size as the charms... ???
Thanks...
smiles.gif

mac_obsession

Id take it in and see what they say when youre actually turning it in. I went in and I had an empty lipglass stain tube, and a few empty charm size glass jars, and a few pigment jars. They counted them as 1 item each...I think it depends on who you deal with. If theyre in a bitchy mood, or just a bitch in general, probably not..But if you are nice to them, and they seem nice enough they will probably let it go. I dont know that there is any "rules" as far as they go, so I think they just do whatever they feel like...
(But I dont work for MAC so I dunno 100%) - JMHO

Demosthenes

From what I've heard, all of the charms have to be turned in to count, and it's only for one empty. If you have a nice MA though, they may let you go with it.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

back 2 mac question

If i de-pot my eyeshadows,and put them in a pallet, can i still return the messed up pots to mac, and get a free lipstick , or does it only work if the pots in-tact?

toropcheh

Nope, you can return the mangled pots...
smiles.gif
That's what I did.

Sorry to hijack your post, but do you know if you can return full-sized powder compacts? Thanks!

Latest posts