Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

nazih09

I'm really trying to fight the urge to pay the extortionate ebay prices, but I have to get my hands on fleur de lotus!

Winthrop44

I don't believe any Chanel studios got Fleur de Lotus, but you could get one via a swap or CP on MUA or you could keep your fingers crossed that Nordstrom offers it during their anniversary sale. Good luck!

FadBurger

I'm really trying to fight the urge to pay the extortionate ebay prices, but I have to get my hands on fleur de lotus!
I feel your pain! But there is no way that I will pay the eBay prices, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see if it comes out during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale as well.

MzzRach

Rose Ecrin has become my go-to blush. It is just so versatile and goes with almost anything. Love, love, love.

Winthrop44

I swapped my Fleur de Lotus and know someone else who swapped theirs too, so I definitely don't think it's worth $72, especially if you have Hipness.
2cents.gif

http://cafemakeup.com/2012/05/02/chanel-fleur-de-lotus-joues-contraste-blush/

JulieU

I bought my first Joues Contraste in Rouge, I didn't know it was permanent/made permanent. It's a remarkable red and the shimmer is beautiful! I also swatched Pink Explosion but I couldn't make up my mind about it in store. I'll definitely be getting more!

User38

I have to say I agree with Shypo! .. ha... never the last one and if they were men, I would be a total slut.

Big hugs to Winthrop..
heart.gif

Latest posts