Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

Monsy

I have Hourlglass blushes.. but not any colour to swatch as a comp for Malice. I do have Malice. I only have Radiant Magenta, Diffused Heat and Ethereal glow. Let me know if you are interested in any of these to swatch.
I agree
I do not think any of the HG look like malice

JulieDiva

I went out yesterday and saw a display that had a display with three new blushes. I knew what two of them were, but when I checked the display, what do I find but Malice? It's the first time that I've found it available here in Canada. So I might have to go back for that now... The colour reminded me of a couple of the new Hourglass blushes. Has anyone compared them? Unless I swatch Malice in one place and then run four blocks to Sephora without disturbing the swatch, I'm not able to check myself...
I was just on the bay.com, and they just added MALICE blush to their Chanel...I was coming here to ask if it was new or what??? I have heard the name before, but was wondering why it is recently added.

MissTania

I was just on the bay.com, and they just added MALICE blush to their Chanel...I was coming here to ask if it was new or what??? I have heard the name before, but was wondering why it is recently added.
http://indigo-kir-royale.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/coming-soonchanel-joues-contraste-in.html?q=malice

Howdy, in Australia, Malice was released with the other 2 blushes as per this blog post (and possibly Rouge as well)

http://www.specktra.net/t/180373/chanel-holiday-2012-eclats-du-soir-de-chanel/1020

Dominique33 mentioned 4 in the post above (I did a google search as I knew there was an additional one which looks to be Rouge).

Dominique33

http://indigo-kir-royale.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/coming-soonchanel-joues-contraste-in.html?q=malice Howdy, in Australia, Malice was released with the other 2 blushes as per this blog post (and possibly Rouge as well) http://www.specktra.net/t/180373/chanel-holiday-2012-eclats-du-soir-de-chanel/1020 Dominique33 mentioned 4 in the post above (I did a google search as I knew there was an additional one which looks to be Rouge).
Rouge, Ultra Rose, Tumulte and Malice were released maybe 1 year later ( than in the US). Stardust is a LE Holiday one, the 2 new blushes ( most recent ones ) are Vivacité a bright magenta and Canaille a copper blush both very pigmented. We get only the baked formula and almost never get LE ones but we did get Rouge ( and not the entire Byzance collection just the blush in fact ). Hope this is a bit useful :)

JulieDiva

Thanks ladies. It is weird how Chanel makeup comes out at different times in Canada, when we are the sister of America.

Timmi

I just got Malice today and it's gorgeous! That's my last JC for now. My next one will be the fall 2014 JC.
smiles.gif

Timmi

how would you describe it? is is similar to any other blushes that you have, from any brand?
Hi JulieDiva. I own Chanel blushes and haven't ventured out yet to other brands. Malice shows up on me as a peachy pink coral? Lol . It's hard to describe. More like a more pigmented Fleur de Lotus imo. The family and I went swimming and I have a bit of a tan. Malice shows up really well. I hope that helps.

Calla88

I was checking out Malice the other day while in Bloomingdale's it's gorgeous but I was on a mission for something else so I left it there. Maybe I need to revisit it sooner rather than later!

Medgal07

I was checking out Malice the other day while in Bloomingdale's it's gorgeous but I was on a mission for something else so I left it there. Maybe I need to revisit it sooner rather than later!
Malice kept falling to the bottom of my wishlist because it's permanent---I just figured there's no rush, but doh---I
could be enjoying it now regardless! I picked up Dior Coral Cruise & Guerlain Peach Boy first, so it's time to give
Chanel a little love.

Medgal07

Yet again, I put another JC ahead of Malice. I decided to get the new fall JC, Innocence, which I love.
Innocence received a poor rating from, T but my experience didn't mirror her allegations whatsoever.
I'm totally happy with my purchase!

Winthrop44

That one looks beautiful cluelessss! Let us know what you think of it compared to Narcisse and Discretion. We still have not gotten Discretion here in the US and I don't think we're going to. I wonder if we'll ever get Compliment?

JulieDiva

Yet again, I put another JC ahead of Malice. I decided to get the new fall JC, Innocence, which I love.
Innocence received a poor rating from, T but my experience didn't mirror her allegations whatsoever.
enjoy, I want the new one too. I decided to buy Malice, and I have not used it yet but it is pretty! So pigmented too...reminds me of ripe nectarine flesh....lol

LivN

Damn it
sigh.gif
just when I decided I don't need it! I wonder how it compares to Ecrin Rose and Distraction. I'm glad you like it!

Compliment I somehow missed, when was it released? Looks similar to Innocence on pics.

Medgal07

enjoy, I want the new one too. I decided to buy Malice, and I have not used it yet but it is pretty! So pigmented too...reminds me of ripe nectarine flesh....lol
Thanks JulieDiva!!!
Oh Malice sounds divine. I'm sure it will look stunning on you! You're inspiring me to get it soon!!!

Medgal07

Damn it
sigh.gif
just when I decided I don't need it! I wonder how it compares to Ecrin Rose and Distraction. I'm glad you like it!

Compliment I somehow missed, when was it released? Looks similar to Innocence on pics.
Innocence does look slightly similar to Compliment in pics. I'm just guessing but Compliment might be slightly darker.
I don't have Rose Ecrin or Distraction.

Latest posts