Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

shimmergrass

i am loving plum attraction, it is soooooooooo soft and pigmented. Love it love it. love it. i am thinking of selling all other blushes i have and get only chanel, that is how impressed I am.
smiles.gif

IMGP9708.JPG

IMGP9712.JPG

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmergrass
i am loving plum attraction, it is soooooooooo soft and pigmented. Love it love it. love it. i am thinking of selling all other blushes i have and get only chanel, that is how impressed I am.
smiles.gif

Now that is loving a blush!
smiles.gif

Yep, that is gorgeous
th_drool.gif

Thanks

mrslid

I have Plum Attraction on it's way to me now. I can't wait!!

Does anyone have any opinions on Mocha and Fandango?? I have the opportunity to get one or both in a swap and would like some advice. Thanks!

missanne

Quote:
smiles.gif

pretty.gif
that's exactly how I felt about it. I've never ever backed up a blush and I was considering it because I just cannot imagine being without it. I'm glad you're enjoying it as well.

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslid
I have Plum Attraction on it's way to me now. I can't wait!!

Does anyone have any opinions on Mocha and Fandango?? I have the opportunity to get one or both in a swap and would like some advice. Thanks!

I don't have Fandango, so no opinion there. I do have Mocha and I love it. On me, it is a true neutral blush, just what I'd been looking for. There is some shimmer, but it is very soft. I highly recommend it. I think you know this, but for reference, I'm quite pale, just a bit lighter than NW/NC15.

mrslid

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I don't have Fandango, so no opinion there. I do have Mocha and I love it. On me, it is a true neutral blush, just what I'd been looking for. There is some shimmer, but it is very soft. I highly recommend it. I think you know this, but for reference, I'm quite pale, just a bit lighter than NW/NC15.

Thank you! Nice to have input from a skin twin ;-) any other must haves I should add to my list??
winks.gif
winks.gif

mrslid

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Hmmm, Rose Petale and Narcisse (US version, if you can find it) are both gorgeous.

Thanks! I did manage to get my hands on a US Narcisse
winks.gif
I have a Euro Rose Petale but it seems to have hardened a lot and I have a hard time getting any product
ssad.gif

purrtykitty

I hope that isn't a problem with all the baked JCs. If that's the case, the switch-over is really going to suck.

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingenue
I dragged ass on the Rose Temptaion blush and almost missed out... they're sold out on the site and at my local Nordies.

BUT...

I just called Bloomingdales and they have 'em! Whooo hooo!!!! Gonna go pick one up tonight...
choochoo.gif

I'm glad you found one! I have been using Rose Temptation a lot lately. When I first got it, I thought it didn't provide much colour, but then, it was still summertime. I find it to provide a nice amout of colour, but still be a more muted type shade compared to more pinky or plummy colours!

switchblade

Quote:
Thanks! I did manage to get my hands on a US Narcisse
winks.gif
I have a Euro Rose Petale but it seems to have hardened a lot and I have a hard time getting any product
ssad.gif

If you're having trouble with the baked Euro JCs I highly recommend the Les Pinceaux 5 contour brush (Euro Version, silver ferrule). It's great for getting pigment on the brush. It's not available on Chanel.com or in dept. stores in the US but it is available on Beauty Encounter: Chanel Les Pinceaux de Chanel

mrslid

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Just ordered Plum Attraction since there is now a FS code & everyone else seems to be sold out of it.

How bizaare! It is gone from the NM site again. It was magically there again on Wednesday (including the pic!) and I ordered it and now it's gone. So glad I stalk NM online relentlesly and find these things...same with Confidence RAEG that I got for my friend. It was only up for a brief time
th_dunno.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
How bizaare! It is gone from the NM site again. It was magically there again on Wednesday (including the pic!) and I ordered it and now it's gone. So glad I stalk NM online relentlesly and find these things...same with Confidence RAEG that I got for my friend. It was only up for a brief time
th_dunno.gif

I know! I went back last evening thinking it was there but poof - it was gone so I was happy Karin posted the Chanel free ship code so I just ordered it from there. I hope I like it on.

Bonitinha

I think I am getting Rose Petale blush. Does anyone have Rose Dust JC? I read that it is a silvery pink -- sounds divine
smiles.gif
Would love to know if anyone has it as well!

shimmergrass

i wore plum attraction all weekend. i love it. and i actually used the brusg with it and it applies beautifully. it is quiet soft and kind of flies all over if i rub the brush around too much.

what color should i get next? i am nc40 for reference.
drools.gif

Ingenue

Quote:
i wore plum attraction all weekend. i love it. and i actually used the brusg with it and it applies beautifully. it is quiet soft and kind of flies all over if i rub the brush around too much.

drools.gif

In Love (peachy shimmer)

Rose Temptation (dusty rose)

stv578

Quote:

drools.gif

I second Rose Temptation! Not sure how it'd look on your skintone, but check out Imprevu as well.

Latest posts