Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

elegant-one

Definitely Pink Explosion - but I love all pink blushes
smiles.gif

missanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingenue
I've been eyeing Pink Explosion and Rose Temptation! I have In Love (which I LOVE) and Plum Attraction.

I've had my eye on Rose Temptation as well. I only have 2, Plum Attraction and Imprevu. I would have more but the U.S. version contains mineral oil which I'm allergic to.

elegant-one

I almost didn't buy Rose Temptation - but I did & it is so pretty on. I feel like I need to check out Plum Attraction again

mrslid

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
I almost didn't buy Rose Temptation - but I did & it is so pretty on. I feel like I need to check out Plum Attraction again

This is the exact same thing that happened to me. I almost passed on it but I think it may be my favourite now. I regret not trying Plum Attraction but they are out of stock at NM where I usually order my stuff from
ssad.gif
Aren't they sold out everywhere?

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslid
This is the exact same thing that happened to me. I almost passed on it but I think it may be my favourite now. I regret not trying Plum Attraction but they are out of stock at NM where I usually order my stuff from
ssad.gif
Aren't they sold out everywhere?

Its sold out already? Yep, I love ordering from NM too. They seem like they are sold out/backordered on a lot of Chanel these days. If you call the Vegas store they will ship it to you for free (thanks to winthrop informing me of that)

I agree, I wish that I would've played with it a bit more.
th_dunno.gif

mrslid

Quote:
Its sold out already? Yep, I love ordering from NM too. They seem like they are sold out/backordered on a lot of Chanel these days. If you call the Vegas store they will ship it to you for free (thanks to winthrop informing me of that)

I agree, I wish that I would've played with it a bit more.
th_dunno.gif

I wonder if they'd ship free to Canada since the website does? I would love to actually be able to order from a counter so maybe I could get some samples every once and a while and maybe build some sort of relationship with a SA.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslid
I wonder if they'd ship free to Canada since the website does? I would love to actually be able to order from a counter so maybe I could get some samples every once and a while and maybe build some sort of relationship with a SA.

I'm not sure about the shipping to Canada from the store, but it never hurts to ask. The girls I have chatted with at that store have been wonderful & very nice to me. Yes, always ask for samples
smiles.gif

Miss QQ

My favourite pink JC is my first, Poesie!
heart.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
What would be a nice true peachy one? Is In Love peachy or coral on? How does it compare to Reflex as far as color? I know Reflex is supposed to be more shimmery...

Quote:
Peachy Coral
lol.gif
ok, that didn't help. More Pinky Coral on me, but its soft.

I don't have Reflex. In Love is coral on me, and I agree, it's soft.
love.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
Well I have 12:

Eldorado, Brume d'Or, Lumieres Magiques, Joues Contraste Duo, Orchid Rose, Luna, Gold Fever, Tea Rose, Rose Petale, In love, Narcisse & Imprevu.

... and I'm totally getting Pink Explosion and Plum Atrraction tomorrow!!

Can you all believe I still don't make it to my counter to pick my fall goodies??
th_confused_new.gif
I don't know how am I to do it but I'm definitely going tomorrow. Period.
greengrin.gif

choochoo.gif
Finally you are getting your fall collection goodies!

I left it out - I have Gold Fever too!
greengrin.gif
You have Lumieres Magiques!
drools.gif
I missed it because I wasn't that into makeup then and was a poor student.

mrslid

Quote:
I'm not sure about the shipping to Canada from the store, but it never hurts to ask. The girls I have chatted with at that store have been wonderful & very nice to me. Yes, always ask for samples
smiles.gif

Actually now that I think about it they likely don't. It would be too much hassle with the duty and customs etc. where as the website is set up to handle all that. Oh well :-( To bad the web orders aren't reviewed by a counter for samples and a contact etc.

switchblade

My fave pink is Turbulent (and Pink Cloud). Turbulent instantly brightens my complexion and Pink Cloud is 'my cheeks but better', the color of my natural flush. I love JCs, I hope Chanel comes out with a lilac one next year! I've been waiting so long for a color like that.

purrtykitty

Ooh, jealous you have Turbulent! There's a JC that needs to come back...Chanel might as well bring Pink Cloud with it!

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
girlhaha.gif

Mmm... you got me thinking... Why don't I own Rose Bronze???
hmm.gif

I think you would really like this colour. The name is really accurate! And it's not really shimmery like most JC's, but has a subtle iridescent sheen to it, it makes my complexion look healthy, with a glow!

Camnagem

Those are great swatches!
drools.gif

I agree about Tea Rose...OMG, I have to find that! Also, Nude and Ephemere are really gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing!

Ingenue

I dragged ass on the Rose Temptaion blush and almost missed out... they're sold out on the site and at my local Nordies.

BUT...

I just called Bloomingdales and they have 'em! Whooo hooo!!!! Gonna go pick one up tonight...
choochoo.gif

switchblade

^ Keep an eye out on Strawberrynet.com, they sometimes have Asia exclusives! Pink Cloud quickly sold out here
ssad.gif

shimmergrass

i just got home from macys. i got the blush in plum attraction,
drools.gif
i love it
smiles.gif

i was deciding between buying a blus or quad and i thought i would wait till they have the holiday collection in store. will put up pictures soon
smiles.gif

Latest posts