Clarisonic Skincare Brush

Corvs Queen

Sounds good. Keep us updated on how it works please.
smiles.gif
And thanks for the reply.

brandi

I've been reading reviews on this product for almost a month now. I went to Sephora and one of the MAs gave me a mini facial with this product and I fell in LOVE. I noticed there was 15% online with sephora today and put in my order!!
yahoo.gif
SO, I can't wait for it to come in. I will take some before and after pics and let everyone know how it goes!

If I didn't see the bargain hunts thread on here, I would've held out a little longer...
specktra_rocks.gif
!!!!

lauram

A cheaper dupe is the Pretika. Reviews for it are great. I just got mine for $25 including shipping from Rite Aid.

bernabeu

I love my Clarisonic brush. OMG, I think I cannot live without it anymore.
it makes easy to wash your face. also, its very good to clean your make up, if you use liquid foundation. I've been using it for 3 months, and until now, I am very happy with it.

I think it totally worth the money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauram
A cheaper dupe is the Pretika. Reviews for it are great. I just got mine for $25 including shipping from Rite Aid.

I have been looking for this thing for about a week, in stores and online, and can't find it to save my life! I am SO sad
ssad.gif

seonmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsparkle825
I have been looking for this thing for about a week, in stores and online, and can't find it to save my life! I am SO sad
ssad.gif

I got mine from drugstore.com. You should take a look there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seonmi
I got mine from drugstore.com. You should take a look there.

Well I finally found one at a Rite Aid 2 hours away, only one on the shelves and it's defective. I emailed Pretika and never got a response, so I bought a Clarisonic on eBay. If I don't like it I'll just resell it.

elib067

i love my clarisonic but it has not made an improvement in my skin. the good thing about it is that it gets ALL TRACES of makeup off. seriously this thing is super at cleansing. I would not say that i have noticed a difference in skin texture or tone though.

I wouldn't say that it is a necesity or worth 200 dollars but i ended up swapping for it on mua and just bought a new brush head so its still cool
smiles.gif

lanathastar

^ Yea, I thought I was the only one who didn't notice any change w/ the Clarisonic. I tried it for two months.. it didn't do a thing for my skin. I was honestly expecting some miracle product for my oily acne-prone skin, but to me, the Clarisonic wasn't anything other than a really expensive exfoliator.

yepanotherone

I will say that when I first bought this product, I was not loving it. I had the delicate brush and I would use it once a day for 1 minute. The delicate brush was way too harsh for my skin. It caused more irritation and breakouts.

I have since switched to the delicate (blue) brush and a gentle cleanser for sensitive skin and I have fallen in love with it. I like it because it really removes my makeup. I feel that in order to remove it without the clarisonic it would be a bit more scrubbing involved and it would take a little longer.

It only takes a minute and I now can use it up to twice a day if I want but I always use it at least once a day with no more problems.

stacey131

I love this brush. I only use it in the shower when my skin is wet and steamy from the water. It makes my skin so soft and smooth. However, I do notice that I BURN easier in the sun...so be careful!!!

PS- I use the Philosophy Microdermabrasion wash WITH it...

MACLovin

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacey131
I love this brush. I only use it in the shower when my skin is wet and steamy from the water. It makes my skin so soft and smooth. However, I do notice that I BURN easier in the sun...so be careful!!!

PS- I use the Philosophy Microdermabrasion wash WITH it...

Hmm.. I think I read somewhere that you're not supposed to be using a microdermabrasion cleanser WITH the clarisonic. You're like.. doubling up on the exfoliation, and heat on top of that. It can definitely be harsh on your skin and remove that protective barrier, and that could be why you're more sensitive to the sun. I hope you're wearing an SPF! Are you using any chemical exfoliators as well, like AHA/BHA or any acne solutions like salycilic acid/retin-a? Those could be culprits also.

Try using it with a gentle cream or gel cleanser. It will be MORE than enough to get all makeup and dirt off, and shouldn't be so harsh.
smiles.gif

__nini

I don't know whether it's because I didn't have much of anything to work on with my skin but I didn't see that it did much. It's just an overly expensive machine to me, so I wouldn't suggest that anyone spend that much the first time around. I use the Buf Puf and my Peter Thomas Roth cleanser and it works just as well. Try EVERYTHING else before you buy it!

ShortnSassy

i'm obsessed with the clairsonic! i have always had problems with blackheads and congestion on and around my nose and this has made it disappear! also i'm not sure if this is true for everyone but i was told by my cosmetology school's owner that if you are a licensed cosmetologist or esthetichcian you can call the company and get the clairsonic for only $75! that is how much we (students) pay at my school because we retail them also.

i watched a video on youtube of this girl using her clairsonic-type $4 toothbrush from the drugstore to cleanse her face. i'm wondering if this actually works? it's like the super bargain version of the brush!!!

MarsG

Just got my Clarisonic Pro today, so excited to try it out. I´ve read a lot of raves about it and decided to purchase one. I am currently undergoing a course of microdermabrasion treatments but wouldn´t be able to afford it in the long run. So I hope that the clarisonic is a good, less expensive alternative to unclog my pores.

booboo39

wow, interesting alternative but I would think it would take a long time to do the whole face! Maybe it would be good for just little problem areas. We bought one for our son well over a year ago and I think he thinks it is a decorative item for his bathroom sink because it has never been used
smiles.gif

LatteQueen

whoaaa I've never thought of that using a spin off version of the clarisonic face cleaner i.e. toothbrush...I have to try that..a whole lot cheaper I must say..

Latest posts