Clarisonic Skincare Brush

NadiaElena

Loving the AHAVA 3-1 cleanser with my Clarisonic! Didn't love the smell of the Clarisonic cleanser provided.

CassieLyons

I have the Mia 2 with the sensitive brush. I use philosophy's facial cleanser with it and use it every couple of days. I have dry skin and I find that this dries it out a little more but it leaves my skin feeling clean and helps reduce my acne. If I use it too much then my skin gets too dry and raw but every few days is perfect for me.

I have the mia plus and since using it I feel my skin is much softer and I actually enjoy the time spent, I tend to use my moisturizers and cleansers more in the order they should be used.

I wanted to share my review: It look me a long time to finally bite the bullet and purchase one for my birthday. It has been the single best purchase I have yet to make. It keeps my skin extremely clear. I am so happy with the product. You will need to purchase a new brush head every 3 months, but the cost is extremely affordable at $11-13, and can be found on amazon. I'm totally hooked, and love the whole system. Hope you've purchased it and enjoy it! xo

Lin1018

Never used anything but cleanser & toner until my daughter got me the Monsia cleansing facial brush, I was afraid it would be too rough. I tried it on my neck first, it felt gentle. I use aloe vera gel applied to my face (I squeeze the gel from my home grown aloe vera plant). Then gently brush, then rinse with cool water and leave my face to rest for a while before applying moisturizer. My skin definitely feels smoother. Unlike most of you ladies I only use my cleansing facial brush once a week. I live way out in a rural area so there is no pollution in the air.

Latest posts