Too Faced cosmetics

Genn

I don't even know what this is, but I need it.[/quote]
c6b35f55_Screenshot_2015-10-29-09-16-09.png
I don't even know what this is, but I need it.
Me Too! It looks like one of the mini palette tins ( I'm hoping anyway). They have to have a shade called milk in there! If I had to guess they went with a palette based around their peanut butter eyeshadow shade because it seems so popular .

Genn

On another note I'm really excited for the chocolate Bon Bon palette coming out next month.

TwiggyPop

Every time I hear peanut butter and jelly I think about my ex boyfriends music video about a Romeo and Juliet type story about peanut butter and jelly falling in love, but their families didn't approve. Haha!
f00a195d_image.jpeg

BrittLuvsMakeup

Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Eyeshadow Palette​
web_peanutbutter_jelly_open.jpg
Color Descriptions -
Spread the Love: Medium Peach with Gold Sparkle
Peanut Butter: Matte Medium Orange Brown
Peanut Butter Cup: Metallic Golden Bronze with Gold Sparkle
Bananas: Soft Peachy Gold with Fine Gold Shimmer
Peanut Brittle: Metallic Burnt Orange
Jammin': Dark Chocolate with Golden Sparkle
Extra Creamy: Matte Creamy Beige
Jelly: Vibrant Orchid
Nuts About U: Matte Brown with Red

Although I personally do not like peanut butter or the smell, I am super excited about this eyeshadow palette! According to Too Faced's website, the palette will be released online on their website and Ulta's website on February 28th. Ulta will be the only store outside of Too Faced which is going to carry the palette. It's priced at $36.

Last edited:

LavenderPearl

I have never been interested in one of those palettes before, but all these super warm tones mixed with purple have me excited! And at $26, I can't complain! :D

BrittLuvsMakeup

I have never been interested in one of those palettes before, but all these super warm tones mixed with purple have me excited! And at $26, I can't complain! :D

I apologize for the error, it's $36, not $26 (I just corrected it in my post). Here are swatches of the colors (courtesy of trendmood1 on instagram):

12547678_1687583918188684_821936678_n.jpg

leonah

have anyone tried the new melted chocolates lipsticks yet? I got a mail from sephora today that I will be gifted this new palette (pb&jelly) on friday how weird is that and it's not even released yet in the US

kittycalico

I got the email this morning and purchased it right away, lol. I can't wait to get it, I've been super hyped up about this palette for awhile now. Did you purchase it as well by any chance?

I did! one for me and one for my friend, she hasn't shut up about this palette since she heard about it.

LilahBee

Ok, I know this is super old news but does anyone have the Stardust palette they are interested in selling? EBay prices are insane. Pls msg me if so!!! ??????

BrittLuvsMakeup

I did! one for me and one for my friend, she hasn't shut up about this palette since she heard about it.

I'm glad that you were able to get one for you and your friend! Let us know how you like the palette. Mine is supposed to come today so I'm hoping to use it soon!

Here are swatches from the Sweet Peach palette from @larlarlee on instagram. It's comes out on April 14th and it's supposed to be limited edition. It will cost $49. I'm personally happy that they decided to do away with the larger pans of single colors and just added additional shades for this palette. I will definitely be getting this as well!

10932412_1732604890284417_1964534768_n.jpg

Latest posts