Too Faced cosmetics

sullenxriot182

Ulta is supposed to have it online on the 25th and in store April 9th. Of course they're not saying a time for the online release so I'm sitting here refreshing the page every 5 minutes lol

sullenxriot182

Got it!! If anyone else is trying to add it to their cart and it still says "coming soon," either use the phone app or add it to your favorites on the website and then it will let you add it to your cart. Weird, but that worked lol

AdelieDragon

Got it!! If anyone else is trying to add it to their cart and it still says "coming soon," either use the phone app or add it to your favorites on the website and then it will let you add it to your cart. Weird, but that worked lol

I saw that info on their Facebook page and was able to get mine that way. Thank you for sharing on here as well! Got mine. :)

Genn

I managed to order from Ulta last night. Who knew refreshing a page every 20 seconds could be so stressful?

Genn

Now I want them to make a Sour Apple palette and theme the names around the PNW states. Sour Apple, Sweet peach.....yin/yang

Icecaramellatte

So irritated. I think this is the 3rd or 4th time I tried to get it. If I didn't love peach shadow so much I would give up. It is hard to find a peach color that shows up on me and this one looks good. Oh well, I'll wait. It took me a while to get the chocolate bar palette so I know at some point there will be plenty around. I just need to be patient.

montREALady

So irritated. I think this is the 3rd or 4th time I tried to get it. If I didn't love peach shadow so much I would give up. It is hard to find a peach color that shows up on me and this one looks good. Oh well, I'll wait. It took me a while to get the chocolate bar palette so I know at some point there will be plenty around. I just need to be patient.

I didn't try for it until yesterday. Mine shipped, I should have it tomorrow. I'll swatch and put it in here and you'll see if you really need it. In stores on April 15th. Macy's is supposed to launch in April too. I thought they would have online yesterday like Sephora but nope.

DILLIGAF

I didn't try for it until yesterday. Mine shipped, I should have it tomorrow. I'll swatch and put it in here and you'll see if you really need it. In stores on April 15th. Macy's is supposed to launch in April too. I thought they would have online yesterday like Sephora but nope.

Looking forward to your swatches.

Jayjayy

I think it's very WOC friendly. And apparently the color scheme is meant to encompass an entire peach (leaves, purple inside, brown pit) not just the peachy-orange flesh as I thought. My first impression is so far so good! The smell isn't too bad either, for those sensitive to that sort of thing.

And and great swatches @sullenxriot182!

Latest posts