Middle Eastern/Arabian Beauties

nunu

I thought i'd start a thread on Middle Eastern Women, i got this idea from the bollywood beauties thread.

I love Elissa's make up

62333.jpg

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9003/elissa5sx5.jpg

alissa019.jpg

i love arabic make up but i can never do it, i always fail at attemting it.

Does anyone have any other faves, recc's, tips?

Nox

I love Haifa Wehbe's look! I know she's had surgeries done, but I think her doctors did a great job in keeping good proportions.

Now, Nancy Ajram on the other hand, I think she is a *cute* girl, and she's very charming, I love her voice, but I don't like how some of her procedures turned out. Especially her upper lip. In the video clip, "Ya Salaam" it looks scary fake upon closeup, it doesn't even have natural movement.

nancy_ajram_wedding.jpg

aleksis210

Just thought I'd stop by and say that they all have the most enviable lips(and eyebrows!)!! I love the makeup!!(do a lot of them get their lips done or is it something in their genes?)

Nox

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
do a lot of them get their lips done or is it something in their genes?

I think it's a combination of both.

summer6310

yeah I really love to see their makeup, its so beautiful... I wish I have guts to wear my makeup like that
smiles.gif

blazeno.8

I always find it hard to do the eye MU on my face because I always have trouble getting the darkness and straightness of the lines.

nursee81

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer6310
yeah I really love to see their makeup, its so beautiful... I wish I have guts to wear my makeup like that
smiles.gif

Me too. But Maybe one of these day I will try.

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
I always find it hard to do the eye MU on my face because I always have trouble getting the darkness and straightness of the lines.

Same here I've been practicing lately...you can imagine how hard it is for me being so pale you can see every little mistake!
angry.gif

Nox

Yes, I think Deepika is a stunningly gorgeous model. I love that she has a slightly deeper skin tone than that of her peers.

However, she is not of Middle Eastern descent. Her parents are both Indian.

KatRosier

I love Elissa's make up too. Nawal's nude lips however are always way too light. She looks washed out. Nunu, I think you're from my part of the neighborhood
winks.gif
one of the GCC countries?

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatRosier
I love Elissa's make up too. Nawal's nude lips however are always way too light. She looks washed out. Nunu, I think you're from my part of the neighborhood
winks.gif
one of the GCC countries?

I agree with you about nawal's lips!

Yes i am part of the GCC! Nice to meet you.

KatRosier

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
I agree with you about nawal's lips!

Yes i am part of the GCC! Nice to meet you.

Yaay! Do you mind telling me where from? I'm from Kuwait originally. I should probably PM you instead of hijacking the thread. Sorry
th_dunno.gif

Latest posts