Black Nails with White Tips

dp3

Hey everyone!

I was wondering what are your thoughts on black nails with white tips as an everyday look on a female. Trendy? Trashy? Goth? Edgy?

Here are some pics. These are the hands of Bill Kaulitz, lead singer of Tokio Hotel. Yes, he's dude and no, he's not what you are probably wondering.
winks.gif

09.jpg
05.jpg

M.A.C. head.

I think it's an "edgy" look. Something maybe goths, punks, scene kids would wear and so on.

I don't think it's trashy, just different.

xmizlynnax

well it's a hard look to pull off. i'm not a fan =\ but some people could definitely wear them and look great.

Monsterbilly

Don't really like it, but on the other hand, black nails with red tips...
graucho.gif

I was thinking about doing it, but not only the tip, but a red half-moon too
th_DANCE.gif

NutMeg

I like it. My biggest problem with nails right now is that my polishes are all old and gloopy, because I'm poor and haven't bought more for a long time. But when I have money again I am going to get tons of different colours and do stuff like this!

BaDKiTTy69

I did something simular to that. Its fun. I took the picture before I cleaned the sides of the nails, sorry about that.
DSCF3974-vi.jpg

RoseyPosey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
I did something simular to that. Its fun. I took the picture before I cleaned the sides of the nails, sorry about that.
DSCF3974-vi.jpg

i like this better than just a normal white solid line. for an office job, i dont think it is appropriate, but i do like it! mayb ei will try it with a color other than black!

ETA: how did you get such clean white lines?

RoseyPosey

Quote:
I used the sticky things from the french manicure set. I call them Taxedo nails... hehehe
smiles.gif
)

and it didnt peel the black nail polish off?

ginger9

I don't have a problem with it. Although I think I'd probably prefer a black tip white nail myself.

Miz Pina

I really like that look! Really well done. I loved the orange/white combo in the Sephora catalog last summer so much I emailed them about it! I think robin egg blue with a white tip is a great combo too.

IMO it all depends on your office and how you take care of it.

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseyPosey
and it didnt peel the black nail polish off?

Nope, as you can see it did not
smiles.gif

xmizlynnax

Quote:
DSCF3974-vi.jpg

wow i like this better too. i like it alot actually =)
thmbup.gif

Latest posts