Nars Gilda vs. Gina

ThePowderPuff

Amour and Gilda are so similar that for me there was no point in having both, no matter how much I tried to justify it (which is not to say that I'll never purchase it). I was in the mirror at the NARS counter for the longest comparing them to each other, cheek to cheek. I have Amour, and I think you'll be happy with whichever you get, but I do think Amour might be a bit deeper/more pigmented. Gina, I think is different enough to warrant having both Gina and Amour or Gina and Gilda. I like Gina as a base shade. It warms to face, but I don't get a tone of color with it alone. It does wonders layered with other blushes though.

Thanks, that's great. I allready have Amour, so I guess there's really no point in lusting after Gilda then. Thanks!

tismama

i love true peachy/orange based blushes with no pink in it i think i need gina. i love taj mahal but the pigmentation is hard to control

sss215

i love true peachy/orange based blushes with no pink in it i think i need gina. i love taj mahal but the pigmentation is hard to control

Gina is more orange. Gilda is more peach. Amour has pink in it. That is the difference between Gilda and Amour.

Nicala

Nope. I really wish they did cause at $26.00 each, I wanted those BI points.

Check a NARS counter for them.

I know beauty.com has them. And I could use ebates so.. hmm. I really wanted to get Gilda during the last FF they had, but I kept debating to the point where it was sold out!

sss215

I know beauty.com has them. And I could use ebates so.. hmm. I really wanted to get Gilda during the last FF they had, but I kept debating to the point where it was sold out!
I forgot about beauty.com. they have a great NARS selection. I got a few items sephora doesn't have from them as well.

Latest posts