MAC Cosmetics Dame Edna Discussion Part II

IDontKnowMomo

Stickers? ;-; Well that's annoying, but the actual lipsticks is what I'm looking forward to >.>
I've decided to just get the lipsticks from this collection. More money for BBR.

Sanayhs

Ok, maybe I'm alone, but my biggest problem with stickers being used on packaging is that I hate listening to people bitch about it for MONTHS following. Ugh.

Randy Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
Ok, maybe I'm alone, but my biggest problem with stickers being used on packaging is that I hate listening to people bitch about it for MONTHS following. Ugh.

That's funny, because my biggest problem with stickers being used on packaging is that I hate listening to people bitch about people bitching about it for MONTHS following. Ugh.

Actually, no, the thing I hate most about it is the FUCKING STICKERS! GRRRRRRR! But the bitching about the bitching would be a close runner-up.
cutey.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Rose
That's funny, because my biggest problem with stickers being used on packaging is that I hate listening to people bitch about people bitching about it for MONTHS following. Ugh.

Actually, no, the thing I hate most about it is the FUCKING STICKERS! GRRRRRRR! But the bitching about the bitching would be a close runner-up.
cutey.gif

Thanks Randy.
tong.gif

I'm not a fan of the stickers, but they don't bother me that much. Whatever, it's packaging - I've still got the product inside which is just fine.

Thats a hot lippy!

I have a feeling one of the reasons Fafi had cheap printed plastic packaging on the make-up itself, is because of all the money they spent on the cardboard box packaging. It was white with multi coloured images all over it.

If you look at the box Barbie loves Mac come in it was similar to M.A.C's usual packaging black with a pink Barbie head on it. It costs extra money for different colours etc when printing these things.

If M.A.C had spent less money on T-shirts, Scarfs and Dolls when releasing Fafi, they may have been able to afford imprinted fafi goods.

I would say M.A.C has a yearly budget and to put the Dame Edna collection out without 'stickers' instead with imprinted cosmetics would be pushing it.

If you look at the box its coloured, has pictures on it and by the looks of it, is a shiny, metallic cardboard which would not have been cheap!

This is why I think they have cut corners on the cosmetics and simply used 'stickers' instead on imprinted pictures.

Which is really annoying BTW!

That's just my 2 cents
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Didn't your mothers tell you that it is what on the inside that counts!?!
smiles.gif
I don't care about the packaging or the sticker. I just want that gorgeous lip color!

DirtyPlum

I can live with stickers...MACs LE packaging still knocks the socks off ANY other line regardless and my Fafi products still look hot
smiles.gif

Did the stickers stop ppl from buying Fafi? no, and I'm sure DE will not disappoint either
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

I'm going to save my money for this collection!! I can live with the stickers on it and I'm thinking about buying the whole collection.

AAWW i want more pictures.... I really like Gladiola l/s but i have a few l/s that look just like that..I'm wondering if its a good idea to just buy this because of the packaging...My wallet has been talking alot in my ear and going through my makeup yest prepping for my trip i realized i got a lot of makeup. Do i really need it? Can I afford it? Is it smart to get a color i already have???? I'm assuming i will buy it anyway...its so hard not too!

airplane_girl

Sticker or no sticker... I still love the lilac packaging. I plan to buy the whole collection minus the nail lacquers.

HeatherAnn

Maybe It's not really stickers...
I thought I read somewhere that it was raised up a little like a glittery "puffy paint" (you know, like the stuff you used to decorate your t-shirts at camp)
Here's hoping...
th_wink3.gif

jeffreygirl

I don't mind the stickers. It's the red & lavender color combo that makes my eyes go wacky, an gives me a small headache! If the stickers can peel off, I'll stick'em to something else!

jeffreygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
smiles.gif
I don't care about the packaging or the sticker. I just want that gorgeous lip color!

Yea, cuz if it prods are good, to hell with it all....I'll just go crazy looking at the packaging!

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
smiles.gif

Aww I love that! You are so right.
yes.gif

Latest posts