like a virgin ... touched for the very first time...

Shoegal-fr

Alright!!! So, here is my firt mac haul, yep. The day my mac addiction started: Wednesday, December 3rd 2008!!! (except the Heirlooms set that i've bought in October but i didn't want to use with non mac products, lol i know i'm a freakkk)

Haul.jpg

elmo1026

hey congrats on your new collection. This is how it starts, you have one thing from mac and than you want to try something else and it just expands form there trust me. that is how i got sucked into it. but anywho have fun with your new collection.

Zoffe

drools.gif

You bought all that at one time?
greengrin.gif

The MA helping you must have done a good job, haha
greengrin.gif

Shoegal-fr

Thanks!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoffe
drools.gif

You bought all that at one time?
greengrin.gif

The MA helping you must have done a good job, haha
greengrin.gif

Yeah, they were very nice and the faces they made at Mac pro and Sephora... it was so funny!! But i made my mind while reading all of you on Specktra before purchasing those things... and i want to thank all of you for that!!!

makeupwhore54

Holy Snap! Thats an amazing haul. I'd love to go and be able to haul(haven't in about 5+ months).

Welcome to the wonderful and expensive world of MAC! Lol.

Shoegal-fr

Thank you girls!!!!

I was so in a bad mood before i found Specktra and Mac. I mean really, lots of shit happened to me lately and i was soooo depressed and was thinking about really bad things to do... And i found you, you lovely ladies, you are all supporting each others, you are so honest, so dedicated to one cause.
I'm really crying while writing those lines, i know it sounds nerdy, but i don't care. I'm so touched by all of you and thanks to you I want to take care of myself again, i want to feel beautiful again, i'm so moved by you and your positive energy!!!
Thank you so much!
God bless you all!

PerformingMAC

Making yourself feel beautiful is worth it! You've got a great start to MAC from what I see. Be Beautiful. Be Loved. Be MAC.

Latest posts