Typographic or Carbon

cipelica

Carbon is matte and Typographic is matte2. Witch one is easier to blend, but, black, black, BLACK!!!

TISH1124

Carbon is the Blackest and I find it very easy to blend.

I also like the Blackest Black Chromaline as well

knoxydoll

Well seeing as typographic is grey I'd have to say Carbon. It can sometimes be a pain in the butt to use but sometimes not.

foxyqt

i think Carbon is a must have.. it is very very dark and easy to work with unlike other mattes
smiles.gif

GreekChick

Carbon is the blackest black in the makeup market and in the eyeshadow world. Apply a bit and blend with the 224: you get Typographic.

Typographic is nice, but I use it when I want to deepen a color, without necessarily making it look black. For example, the other day, I wanted to darken Handwritten eyeshadow. Using the 219 brush, I applied a tad of Typographic in the outer corner and really blended it into the eyeshadow. The result was a super dark brown with no traces of black whatsoever.

caramel_geek

Carbon. period. It's the blackest black I've ever seen on the market. Very versatile, and I find it quite easy to blend.
Typographic is not really black tho.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
Carbon is the blackest black in the makeup market and in the eyeshadow world. Apply a bit and blend with the 224: you get Typographic.

Typographic is nice, but I use it when I want to deepen a color, without necessarily making it look black. For example, the other day, I wanted to darken Handwritten eyeshadow. Using the 219 brush, I applied a tad of Typographic in the outer corner and really blended it into the eyeshadow. The result was a super dark brown with no traces of black whatsoever.

I totally agree. Besdies, carbon is a must have.

Latest posts