General Chanel Chat

Winthrop44

:wavey:Hi JG---I'm on again and trying to get the hang of the new platform. So sweet that I've been missed. I had to reregister and my old info didn't take. t was starting to experience SW---Spectra withdrawal !!!!

Thank goodness you're back! It was sooooo quiet around here without you. Hopefully they can merge your new account with your old. I think they had to do that with a few people.

ashievic is in another thread wondering where you are .... The TF thread iirc.

Medgal07

Thank goodness you're back! It was sooooo quiet around here without you. Hopefully they can merge your new account with your old. I think they had to do that with a few people.

​Hi there Win!!!! I wish I could say being away saved me $$$$$ but it didn't!!! Dawn took care of me and will merge the two accts. She was lightening quick!!!!

katred

Specktra Bestie
:wavey:Hey Monsy!!!! I'm back as a new user---hopefully we can get that all sorted out! I've missed you too!!! How are you? Are we missed many former users???
It's so good to be back!!!

GAH. Medgal, very, very happy to see you back. I had some troubles logging in myself after the change, but I thankfully didn't have to change profiles. If you could send me a PM and let me know what the issues were, I'd appreciate it. We're still all trying to catch up.

starletta8

I can't believe I didn't get the code. UPS Ground here I come...

As ticked as I am that I didn't know about the free next day shipping code (I don't think it was out when I got my blush), I've already got a shipment notification. It's only Monday, which means hopefully I should have the blush Thursdayish.

JerseyGirl

:wavey:Hi JG---I'm on again and trying to get the hang of the new platform. So sweet that I've been missed. I had to reregister and my old info didn't take. t was starting to experience SW---Spectra withdrawal !!!!

I'm so glad you are back!! Im still getting the hang of the new platform, too. Seems that every time I come back on it is doing new things. Or at least I'm realizing new things. I need to pause my spending a little ...just bought new dining room furniture and I really need to choose wisely until we pay that off next month. But the blush looks so pretty and I missed all the tweed blushes...
cop:

starletta8

Sigh. My tweed blush is in the UPS abyss. It was actually supposed to be here today. No package, now no delivery date available.

Vineetha

Chanel has switched to USPS???

I think they use both? Usually Chanel ships from NJ but the current order is shipping out from Tx and the only option was USPS. I placed the order before the free overnight code was active and it was just USPS priority! :)

My wayward blush arrived today and it's beautiful!

Yay! Mine did too and I also love it!

I never got to try the original version of these blushes before they were discontinued. Does anyone know if there is a more sparkly top layer that wears off quickly or will it stay this calibur of sparkly throughout?

JerseyGirl

Sigh. My tweed blush is in the UPS abyss. It was actually supposed to be here today. No package, now no delivery date available.

I have a package stuck at the UPS facility for 3 days now. I'm getting the message "we have your package/ we left it at the facility/ we'll try to deliver it as soon as possible." I finally called them and they promise me it will arrive tomorrow. She was super nice, she said they have so many packages- way more than they expected they would get.

:eek:

starletta8

Yay! Mine did too and I also love it!

I never got to try the original version of these blushes before they were discontinued. Does anyone know if there is a more sparkly top layer that wears off quickly or will it stay this calibur of sparkly throughout?

It's just an overspray- Sabrina from The Beauty Look Book had a great post on the blush a couple of days ago.

Vineetha

I have a package stuck at the UPS facility for 3 days now. I'm getting the message "we have your package/ we left it at the facility/ we'll try to deliver it as soon as possible." I finally called them and they promise me it will arrive tomorrow. She was super nice, she said they have so many packages- way more than they expected they would get.

:eek:
Mine was supposed to come today but looks like it just reached the USPS ity so probably tomm ...

Latest posts