General Chanel Chat

ashievic

I already own the Tweed Pink, it was released a few years ago. After many uses, the tweed goes away and it is split in 2 shades, one side is pink, the other peach. I love it, but it is not new.

ashievic

I actually looked at my blush, it is #10 Pink Tweed. I was mistaken, it is a light pink on one side and a darker pink on the other side. Again, the tweed effect does go away.

Last edited:

Monsy

i wonder if they dug these out in same warehouse and were like hmmm let's pretend this is cyber monday special and try to sell them all

starletta8

I just nabbed one of the tweed blushes. I refuse to let any negativity bring me down on this since I missed the original tweed blushes and have been wanting one for awhile.

ashievic

I like the Tweed Pink, I find I wear it more in summer or when I want a no makeup look. Very much the color of the Guerlian balls blush, which I love. Super for those who had previously missed out, enjoy!!!!

sungelly87

Just bought Tweed Pink and Erable eyeliner from the fall collection. Don't forget to use BLUSH for free overnight shipping, have to type it in as all caps! I wrote myself a little gift message lolol. Happy Chanel Day!

Medgal07

Meddy Too

:waves Hello Monsy & Jersey Girl
How sweet that I've been missed. I've missed you all too. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and embarked on some holiday shopping too! I actually went brick & mortar today----I went to Neiman's! How weird is that!!!! It was a quick trip-in & out to return an item!!!
So how is everyone??? Vee has been keeping tabs on me. I would have returned last night but I started Cyber Monday during the wee hours!!! I can no longer blame Specktra for my shopping habit!!!!

Medgal07

:wavey:Hi JG---I'm on again and trying to get the hang of the new platform. So sweet that I've been missed. I had to reregister and my old info didn't take. t was starting to experience SW---Spectra withdrawal !!!!

Medgal07

:wavey:Hey Monsy!!!! I'm back as a new user---hopefully we can get that all sorted out! I've missed you too!!! How are you? Are we missed many former users???
It's so good to be back!!!

Medgal07

have no idea. i now i am not getting it. Ash has it maybe she can tell you

I am so glad to see you back!
Thanks Monsy------I was looking for a hail mary---as in Monsy made me do it!!!! I need another blush like I need a hole in the head. I recently got Armani #200 and I LOVE it!!!!

Latest posts