General Chanel Chat

Haviggi

Chanel L.A. Sunrise Spring Collection! I wonder how the nail polish will be compared to Lavanda

Sugar & Spice

I'm interested in the lip Stylo. Since I'm not a big fan of liquid lipstick, this looks like a great alternative and I too hope there are more shades.

ashievic

I have found the d'ombre is great combo with the CT new stick shadows. I apply the CT, then for some pop, add the d'ombre over or above it.

Icecaramellatte

Are we talking about this anywhere? Apparently Chanel has a blush launching on Cyber Monday. It's called Les Tissages De Chanel and comes in Tweed Pink. Here's the link: http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Blush-LES-TISSAGES-DE-CHANEL-88711/sku/88712

This looks like the Les Tissages that came out a few years ago, doesn't it? Or is it something different? Says it's a Chanel.com exclusive. :confused:

I came on here to mention this too. It looks like an old color to me too. I was hoping for some spring item.

JerseyGirl

Anyone who has the old tweed blush, do you like it? Would you recommend it? I don't have any of them and considering getting this one. Thanks!
:thanx:

bunnypoet

Anyone who has the old tweed blush, do you like it? Would you recommend it? I don't have any of them and considering getting this one. Thanks!

I had the tweed blushes in a few colors and ended up giving them away. They didn't have good color payoff (except for Tweed Fuchsia) and didn't blend as well and as seamlessly as the JC's (regular blushes) in my experience.

Vineetha

i think the shade is rose peche!! It was launched as Japan exclusive this summer!! Not sure if this particular shade was part of tweed blushes from before!! I hope to catch the launch bec #blushes :D

franlynne

I have tweed pink and I can only use it as a highlighter(and I am very fair). Texture is poor, their regular blushes are so much better!

Latest posts