General Chanel Chat

ashievic

Years ago I purchased Notorious, yes, I have a backup. Great for contour on my super pale skin. I noticed a pin hole after I used for quite awhile. Keep in mind it weighs less then the usual amount in this packaging. I wondered how they got it to look the same as the ones with more product. I then purchased this past Holiday the highlighter, again, less product, actually way less, yet it looked the same as the others with more. I noticed the other day, another pin hole, smack in the center of the dome of product. Asked brother, the scientist, and he said, they pump air into it and that is why both have pin holes in the same spot. Yet, look the same as the other products in the same compact casing. So all you super brains out there in the science world, do you think he is correct????

My other new fragrances arrive today. I went for the smaller size. My goodness, the full-size is like having a Coke can on my vanity!!!! Also road trip for the summer collection. I am also thinking of getting infamous Sublimage oil for 650.00. I have been lucky enough to get samples that have lasted for months. I only use once a week, but wow, my skin is so soft the next morning!!!!

Prettypackages

I bet he is right... Did you take a pic?
Years ago I purchased Notorious, yes, I have a backup. Great for contour on my super pale skin. I noticed a pin hole after I used for quite awhile. Keep in mind it weighs less then the usual amount in this packaging. I wondered how they got it to look the same as the ones with more product. I then purchased this past Holiday the highlighter, again, less product, actually way less, yet it looked the same as the others with more. I noticed the other day, another pin hole, smack in the center of the dome of product. Asked brother, the scientist, and he said, they pump air into it and that is why both have pin holes in the same spot. Yet, look the same as the other products in the same compact casing. So all you super brains out there in the science world, do you think he is correct????

My other new fragrances arrive today. I went for the smaller size. My goodness, the full-size is like having a Coke can on my vanity!!!! Also road trip for the summer collection. I am also thinking of getting infamous Sublimage oil for 650.00. I have been lucky enough to get samples that have lasted for months. I only use once a week, but wow, my skin is so soft the next morning!!!!

So I didn't know where to put this, but I bought the Real techniques oval eyeshadow brush and used it on my IDO's. It was fantastic. Picked up just enough product and laid it down nicely on my lids. No issues with random pilling/clumps.

this pics is Really Ree's, too lazy to upload my own. LOL

real-techniques-bold-metals-platinum-200-oval-shadow-brush-review-2.jpg

JerseyGirl

I bet he is right... Did you take a pic?

So I didn't know where to put this, but I bought the Real techniques oval eyeshadow brush and used it on my IDO's. It was fantastic. Picked up just enough product and laid it down nicely on my lids. No issues with random pilling/clumps.

Thanks for the tip! I went out and picked up a brush today. I'm gonna test it out tomorrow. I have other RT brushes but this one is really nice. I was surprised at the shape of the handle - no rolling!!

fur4elise

I have not purchased any RT brushes...I went a lil crazy on some syntho Crown brushes that I really like. But I do use the RT sponges (the funky orange with one flat side). I love those. A bargain purchase (2 for $10 or less on sale) in comparison to the BB. I'll have to give the brushes a try. What is nice is they are available at my local supermarket and every now & again they are on bogo sale.

Prettypackages

that's when I got mine, during the sale. I was pleasantly surprised.

I have not purchased any RT brushes...I went a lil crazy on some syntho Crown brushes that I really like. But I do use the RT sponges (the funky orange with one flat side). I love those. A bargain purchase (2 for $10 or less on sale) in comparison to the BB. I'll have to give the brushes a try. What is nice is they are available at my local supermarket and every now & again they are on bogo sale.

Haviggi

image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg
First glimse of Chanel Fall 2016 Collection !!!!!
many new nail lacquers and the Nail Gloss formula returns!!The formula of the new matte ( I guess) quad seems interesting !

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

Also, I have recently fallen back in love with Volume de Chanel mascara, and holy heck! The Ultra Noir NEEEEEEDS to be perm! I love it so much.

Haviggi

Also, I have recently fallen back in love with Volume de Chanel mascara, and holy heck! The Ultra Noir NEEEEEEDS to be perm! I love it so much.
Le Volume is my favorite high end mascara EVER!!! I heard many complaints about Ultra noir but for me it worked perfectly !

Latest posts