Witch Hazel Toner that Made my Skin Perfect!

MissMochaXOXO

Buy Dickinson's witch hazel-Daily Facial Toner Online at drugstore.com

I've been using this for about a month now and I haven't broke out once since it cleared my last breakouts up! I know they say you can't shrink ur pores either, but this stuff has seriously cleared every lil blackhead that I've had on my nose and my pores look alot smaller and they are totally clean looking now! My skin feels so soft and it looks so smooth too! I'm so happy I tried this out, I gave it a try based on the site reviews!

I want to pass the news along lol TRY IT!!
yahoo.gif
My face was driving me nuts the last couple months. I haven't changed anythng else in my skincare routine besides adding this stuff so I know this is what's working 4 me! YAY!

MissResha

cool! its always great to find things that work for us that we probably never thought would.

i'm on a trek to find something that can correct skin discolorations. i have a really dark spot on my chin from a breakout almost 2 years ago and jeeez its driving me nuts. its the only part of my face i have to pack concealer on.

SassyMochaJess

I love that toner. Been using it for about 4 months. It doesn't dry out my skin and pores do seem to appear smaller. I would never go back to seabreeze, that thing dried me out something crazy! I used the cheaper witch hazel and i feel like it works better for my skin than the Dickinson's witch hazel. But overall they have the same exact ingredients(sp).

Blueeyesangel18

Quote:
i'm on a trek to find something that can correct skin discolorations. i have a really dark spot on my chin from a breakout almost 2 years ago and jeeez its driving me nuts. its the only part of my face i have to pack concealer on.

Bio-oil might help this it is for scarring, evening skin tone or stretch marks

Hilly

I used to use Whitch Hazel all the time. I just threw out a bottle...I may go back and get another one. I hate the pores on my nose and blackheads. Yuck!

amyzon

Haha awesome! I have actually been using this one

Amazon.com: Witch Hazel Dickinson Astringent Blue Label - 16 OZ: Health & Personal Care

It's Dickinson's blue label Witch Hazel. I use after washing my face. I soak a cotton pad in it, and rub all over my face and neck until the cotton pad is nearly dry. It is AMAZING. It cleans without drying out my face at all, and leaves my face so soft and smooth. And has virtually cleared my weird winter acne. SUCH an awesome product and awesome value at 4 bucks
smiles.gif
thmbup.gif

amyzon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
cool! its always great to find things that work for us that we probably never thought would.

Have you tried these... Vitamin E (I've heard AMAZING things about clearing acne scars with this), Cocoa Butter Stick. In the mean time I think Dermablend would be far more effective in covering the scar than concealer if you're self conscious about the discoloration.

MissMochaXOXO

it's also good for ur bikini area. it keeps any waxing/shaving bumps away! it controls redness and itching too
smiles.gif
i was using bikini zone pads for that but i noticed they have witch hazel in them so i gave the toner a try and it works the same!it doesnt sting one bit.

oracle1

I love, love, love this stuff!!!! I use the Dickinson Witch Hazel towelettes. I also highly recommend it. I use it all the time.

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

THIS STUFF IS THE BEST! An cheap too. Mmmmhmmm. One of the best face products I've ever tried and can't recommend this enuff! Everybody go buy yourselves a bottle or 2!

Lol, right after I read this post I ordered it online
smiles.gif

What do I have to lose? Thanks for the post!!

photogeek

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle1
I love, love, love this stuff!!!! I use the Dickinson Witch Hazel towelettes. I also highly recommend it. I use it all the time.

th_worship.gif
There are *towelettes*?? That sounds like just about the best idea ever. I need to find these! I refill my itty bitty travel dickinson's bottle from a huge one that's even cheaper...I wish I didn't hate the smell but I can stand it for how well it gets rid of all of the traces of my foundation which is my #1 cause of breakouts, I swear.

Am gonna go look now online- you just made my night
th_DANCE.gif

m

Ode to Joy

I use witch hazel hydrosol as a toner, too. You can use it as a toner and than before you apply your cream/gel/oil moisturizer. It will help the skin to absorb the product better!
You are not imagening(?) things, witch hazel is known to shrink pores!

here's a good source for witch hazel hydrosol
http://www.gardenofwisdom.com/hydrosols.html

pretebrowneyes

This is what I forgot at CVS! I'm trying to "dumb down" my skin care and invested in Pond's Cold Cream and wanted to try witch hazel as a toner and cocoa butter for moisture and hyperpigmentation. I will definitely turn my little butt back to CVS for this

luvsic

OMG I so want to try this now!! I use differin to get rid of my acne, but it's not the greatest. Do you think this could replace it? How long does it take to go into effect (or when do you start seeing results)?

Can I get it at a CVS? Do they sell it at all CVS's?

Latest posts