MAC 180 brush in stock right now!!!!

jojo_makeuplvr

I'm glad to be the bearer of some good news!! The MAC 180 small buffer brush is currently in stock. I have been looking on ebay for this brush but honestly, I was very skeptical of buying it there. Anyways after searching international MAC sites and seeing they are available in Korea, France and Germany. I decided to call the Customer service number to inquire about purchasing on one of the international sites.To my astonishment the representative said they have some in stock and I could order over the phone today!!!!!I told her there are many people looking for this brush on the beauty blogs and she was amazed.She told me they had just got a shipment in from their supplier and they have a couple in stock, so I ordered two of them.
Here is the customer service number: 1-800-387-6707 and press #6 to order.Note that the company goes by eastern time.
I hope i help people get their mac 180 brushes a.s.ap
xoxoxoxoox
mac_haul.gif

jojo_makeuplvr

I emphasized 180 with the rep and the price was $42.00 the original retail price of the 180 brush. I will let you guys know if I receive the correct brushes or not when I get my shipment in 2-4 days.

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo_makeuplvr
I emphasized 180 with the rep and the price was $42.00 the original retail price of the 180 brush. I will let you guys know if I receive the correct brushes or not when I get my shipment in 2-4 days.

Erm, I'm not trying to be an a-hole in any sense, but:

The only two buffer brushes that MAC currently sells are the 181 [small] and the 182 [large]. The 182 sells for $42 and the 181 for $30.

I just want everyone, including you, to be getting the right info.

And please, anyone, if I'M wrong, please tell me LOL

glamourgirl216

there is a 180 buffer brush, it's the same brush Kim K. uses on her makeup video tutorial, when she applies her liquid foundation. and that brush is hard to find.

jenntoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamourgirl216
there is a 180 buffer brush, it's the same brush Kim K. uses on her makeup video tutorial, when she applies her liquid foundation. and that brush is hard to find.

Yes, and it retailed for $42 also

jojo_makeuplvr

Yeah I asked why is it discontinued in the U.S. and she said it was an LE brush.This brush is not on the MAC website, that is why I was inquiring about purchasing it from an international MAC website until she told me that they have some in stock.The number I provided is not the MAC website customer service number, it's the MAC/Estee Lauder market branch customer service number.

M.A.C. head.

OHHH! I see! I'm so sorry.

The only small buffer brush I'm familiar with is the 181! Sorry about that.

Looks like you'll be getting JUST what you wanted!

pmjc69

I thought this brush is available at CCO isn't it? I know quite a few of people who bought it there.

TISH1124

My only disappointment when I got the brush was ...damn it looked bigger on the website...but it works great...reminds me of the old Barbershop brushes

franimal

I want one of these so bad now! Tell us how you like it after you use it for a bit. Thanks for sharing
greengrin.gif

trulyobsessed

Just called, they said they have tons of them, i might order one!!
th_DANCE.gif
Thanks for the info, i was considering ordering one from ebay.

NicksWifey

I recently got a 180 a few weeks ago and LOVE it. Had no idea what I had been missing out on for so long. I love to buff my SFF into my skin after I apply it with the 188. I also love it for applying MSFN powders. I need another one! I just recently washed mine with warm water and MAC brush cleanser and reshaped it and it went back to its original shape with no problems or shedding!

kariii

omfg I want it soooo bad! but I don't want to go haunting on ebay for it. Will that # work for shipping to US?

Latest posts