MAC 180 brush in stock right now!!!!

TracyRoa

I just placed an order for the 180 over the phone, and they did apply my MAC Pro discount, so with shipping it came out to under $38. I'll update once I receive it. Hopefully it's the right one!

Pnk85

Squeeee!!!!!!
choochoo.gif
I just ordered the 180 today & I also got to use my Pro card... I should be getting it in 2-3 days & to think I was going to pay almost $50 for it on Ebay
girl_devil.gif

I already thanked your post but thank you again for this very valuable info!!!
th_worship.gif

Also, the customer service girl I spoke to said they had a TON in stock.. So I suggest you get the 180 while you can before its too late....

GlamYOURUs

I managed to get one from ebay for only $20!!! I am so happy b/c not only was it cheap, its AUTHENTIC too!

MelodyAngel

I got one too!!! FINALLY!!
yahoo.gif

42.00 + 7.50 S&H = 49.50 total. Not bad, considering I was going to pay 50 buck on ebay for one that may or may not be the real thing. I'm told I'll receive it in 2-4 days...I'm so happy!!

pdtb050606

So I have a question for everyone...I just received mine today and when I washed it, the brush smelled awful! I washed it as I normally do (a little baby shampoo & brush conditioner) This has happened with my SE 168 brush (it's also white hair) I dunno, I was just curious, so if any of you haven't washed yours yet, when you do can you smell it (lol) and give me your thoughts?

alka1

The smell usually goes away when the bristles dry. It's a goat-haired brush, so it might stink a little when it gets wet. I may be wrong but the reason your other brush doesn't smell is because it's made out of synthetic bristles?

wifey806

does it take your foundation OFF though? I never thought i needed a buffer, but i trust you guys, so i might go for it if it doesn't remove my makeup...

pdtb050606

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
The smell usually goes away when the bristles dry. It's a goat-haired brush, so it might stink a little when it gets wet. I may be wrong but the reason your other brush doesn't smell is because it's made out of synthetic bristles?

Even my SE one smelled? It just really smells awful, I didn't even want to use it on my face? Is it normal to have such a strong stinch, b/c if not I was going to call and ask about swapping for another
th_dunno.gif

seymone25

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
NVM, duh! you live in San diego! I wonder if they will accept my pro discount?

Yes they will accept your PRO discount. I just ordered mines today. Thanks to whomever started this thread.

MACLovin

Ok, is there a big difference between the 180 and the 183? Other than the handle of course..

Because I have the 183 and I looooove it.
bigheart.gif
But the 180 seems like its pretty much identical in function..

MissResha

Ok, I just ordered one. I asked her "The shipping is free, right?" and she said "Well, online it is, but i'll honor it for you"

So my total was $42.00 YAY!

Pnk85

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
Ok, is there a big difference between the 180 and the 183? Other than the handle of course..

Because I have the 183 and I looooove it.
bigheart.gif
But the 180 seems like its pretty much identical in function..

The 180 is smaller in diameter, I have the 183 as well but prefer the 180. I can post comparison pics if you would like to see.

mssally

I called today and was able to order the 180 brush. They still had some in stock. I tried to ask if shipping was free but the girl I talked to said that it was free only if I bought $60 worth of stuff..
ssad.gif
Oh well, at least now I can get the 180 for 49.50 instead of paying $50 or more PLUS shipping on ebay.
smiles.gif

MACLovin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnk85
The 180 is smaller in diameter, I have the 183 as well but prefer the 180. I can post comparison pics if you would like to see.

Please do, that would be ever so helpful.
greengrin.gif

minni4bebe

After asking around on here, I finally caved and ordered it today, along with some chromalines! So excited...can't wait!!

Latest posts