Swollen inner labia *somewhat graphic*

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4biddenxLustX
I've thought about using that stuff. But since I haven't seen any ill affects from me using reg. soap on my vajayjay I've decided to just be cheap and stick with soap lol. Now when it comes to my face...it's the total opposite, it hates everything!

My mom has told me that I should avoid using soap PERIOD down there. I had been complaining about irritation that I now know is from me shaving. But uhh no soap down there?! Hell no! I gotta feel fresh and clean, every part of me has to lol.

There are many cleansers out that have no soap in them. I just picked up a Dermalogica body wash that has no soap. Believe me, stinky when I go in and clean when I come out.

Ever get soap in your nose... well your naughty bits down there are pretty mush the same skin... very delicate and prone to wigging out. When I was younger nothing affected me, now if I even think about it I get an infection.

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnna-lee
There are many cleansers out that have no soap in them. I just picked up a Dermalogica body wash that has no soap. Believe me, stinky when I go in and clean when I come out.

Ever get soap in your nose... well your naughty bits down there are pretty mush the same skin... very delicate and prone to wigging out. When I was younger nothing affected me, now if I even think about it I get an infection.

I need to pick up some of this summer's eve feminine wash. Your soap in the nose and vagina comparison has made me realize what I'm doing to my poor little self lol. It may even help with the occasion problems that shaving causes. Several doctors have given me lectures on how I should just trim instead of shaving but I won't listen.

Shimmer

Dude I'm sorry but if my naughty bits had a swollen anything on them, I'd park my ass in my dr's office and make sure she saw me. No freaking way I'd go a week with a golf ball in my girl.

AliVix1

i second the summers eve! i always used a pretty harsh soap with like exfoliation to help with shaving until i started getting kinda like dried out down there so i switched to summers eve its great!

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliVix1
i second the summers eve! i always used a pretty harsh soap with like exfoliation to help with shaving until i started getting kinda like dried out down there so i switched to summers eve its great!

You are one brave lady! I'd be too scared to use any kind of exfoliant down there in fear that one of the beads will somehow get inside of my vajayjay and cause damage lol. I haven't found anything to really avoid the razor bumps and irritations that I get from shaving except for to space the days out. Like I'll only shave that area every 3 4 days instead of every other day or everyday. Why can't we just be hair free there?! lol

Does summers eve make a lotion too?

ohnna-lee

Quote:
You are one brave lady! I'd be too scared to use any kind of exfoliant down there in fear that one of the beads will somehow get inside of my vajayjay and cause damage lol. I haven't found anything to really avoid the razor bumps and irritations that I get from shaving except for to space the days out. Like I'll only shave that area every 3 4 days instead of every other day or everyday. Why can't we just be hair free there?! lol

I'm pretty sure they do make a lotion to.

I found Bliss ingrown hair eliminating pads to be the best but Tend Skin also works.

tipsy.gif
disclaimer

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
I'm pretty sure they do make a lotion to.

I found Bliss ingrown hair eliminating pads to be the best but Tend Skin also works.

tipsy.gif
disclaimer

Yay vajayjay lotion! It might be TMI but I hate whenever the skin gets dry from shaving and using the hot water in the shower on full blast for like half an hour at a time.

Are those two products made for use for our lady parts?

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Yay vajayjay lotion! It might be TMI but I hate whenever the skin gets dry from shaving and using the hot water in the shower on full blast for like half an hour at a time.

Are those two products made for use for our lady parts?

Yes they are.

Hot water will zap your skin, I take warm showers. I have conditioned myself to like them, when I don't pay my gas bill I take really cold showers
lol.gif
. Let's make sure that don't happen no more.

AliVix1

Quote:

ready for the secret of strippers??... deodorant on ur vajay!! seriously it keeps u from getting razor bumps!

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Yes they are.

Hot water will zap your skin, I take warm showers. I have conditioned myself to like them, when I don't pay my gas bill I take really cold showers
lol.gif
. Let's make sure that don't happen no more.

I know hot water is so bad for the skin, my skin is always dry and I hate using lotion too. Bad, I know!
nonono.gif
thmbdn.gif
But I just can't help how relaxing it feels after a long day. The water in my house is weird too, one day I'll have piping hot water to shower with and the next day the water will only be slightly warm. Cold showers make me shudder, I had to take one during a camping trip and nope not fun! lol

Quote:
ready for the secret of strippers??... deodorant on ur vajay!! seriously it keeps u from getting razor bumps!

I seriously haven't heard that one yet! How do you use it? Like before or after shaving?

ohnna-lee

Quote:
I know hot water is so bad for the skin, my skin is always dry and I hate using lotion too. Bad, I know!
nonono.gif
thmbdn.gif
But I just can't help how relaxing it feels after a long day. The water in my house is weird too, one day I'll have piping hot water to shower with and the next day the water will only be slightly warm. Cold showers make me shudder, I had to take one during a camping trip and nope not fun! lol

I seriously haven't heard that one yet! How do you use it? Like before or after shaving?

My mom's ex husband used to turn off the hot water in winter because according to him I needed to take my shower at night. Sorry fool, you do not pay the bills, my mommy does. The first time it happened it made me scream, after that I would start singing and take even longer showers, because you realize how hard it is to rinse shampoo and conditioner out of cold hair with frozen hands.

About five years ago on Christmas Eve a bunch of people went to a cabin for a couple days. The first one to wake up took a 30 minute shower as hot as it could go. I went in after him and first began doing my hair, the water went frigid after 2 minutes and I had to stay in to rinse my hair, my boyfriend jumped out immediately wondering how I could do it. Everyone else passed on their showers that day.

I moved into my new place and couldn't get the heat turned on for three days, then around November I forgot to pay my Gas bill and it was shut off, for a week.

I'll tell you one thing, it sure does get the blood flowing.
winkiss.gif

When I was younger I used to blast my chest with cold water just before getting out, it helps in firming.

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
My mom's ex husband used to turn off the hot water in winter because according to him I needed to take my shower at night. Sorry fool, you do not pay the bills, my mommy does. The first time it happened it made me scream, after that I would start singing and take even longer showers, because you realize how hard it is to rinse shampoo and conditioner out of cold hair with frozen hands.

About five years ago on Christmas Eve a bunch of people went to a cabin for a couple days. The first one to wake up took a 30 minute shower as hot as it could go. I went in after him and first began doing my hair, the water went frigid after 2 minutes and I had to stay in to rinse my hair, my boyfriend jumped out immediately wondering how I could do it. Everyone else passed on their showers that day.

I moved into my new place and couldn't get the heat turned on for three days, then around November I forgot to pay my Gas bill and it was shut off, for a week.

I'll tell you one thing, it sure does get the blood flowing.
winkiss.gif

When I was younger I used to blast my chest with cold water just before getting out, it helps in firming.

No offense but your ex-stepdad sounds like a jerk and a very cheap one too!
angry.gif
The winter time is the worst time to not have heat or hot water, I would of seriously froze to death!

Sounds weird but I have a feeling like I'm being "drowned" whenever I take cold showers. Not sure why but I do have a serious fear of drowning though.

It's been forever since I've gone camping. I only go with friends and their families, my own family doesn't do anything like that lol. But if I do I'll be sure to get a cabin WITH hot warm, at least warm water that's not freezing cold!

I've never heard of the boob firming cold water trick. I was thinking about getting this exercising gadget, not sure if it works though. But it looks like one of those safety bar things people use on either their bikes or car stearing wheels. You know the red ones? I seriously don't know the actual name of the object lol. But it looks just like that and you just hold it with my hands and pull the bar in and out from the sides. This is suppose to work the breast muscles according to the commercial and help give more of a lift.

L1LMAMAJ

I've dyed my hair a few times a year for a couple years now and I have never experienced this. I've always feared that the dye could give me an allergic reaction. What kind of hair dye did you use? Did you recently switch to that brand? Cuz if you did, it could be that there is an ingredient that you are allergic to. If this is the case, maybe you can compare the ingredients from your old hair dye to your new hair dye and see what the difference is. Hope you feel better!!

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley8119
Thanks everyone again. I have had the "ball" for a week and 2 days now. No gynecologist office around here can fit me in until Tuesday at the earliest, so I have to wait. If having something sticking out of me that resembles a huge walnut wasn't bad enough, I also started my period yesterday. So add cramps and blood to the ordeal. I've noticed a change in the texture, it feels like it's getting firmer so I guess it is a cyst after all. Hopefully when I go on Tuesday, they can cut it and get rid of it. It's really such a pain. I haven't been able to wear regular pants in over a week, I wear really loose undies and really loose PJ pants wherever I go.
Thanks again for your input everybody! You have no idea how much I appreciate it!

So, what happened?

I had a cyst on my back which suddenly appeared last week and I was in such pain I had to go to the emergency room at 3am on Tuesday this week even though I'd already made an appointment later the same day to see my own doctor. I felt I couldn't wait.

The triage nurse and the junior doctor I first saw were in favour of draining it. When the surgical SHO (senior house officer - a very junior grade) came and had a look he told me it was just an infection and it would clear up with antibiotics. By this time the lump was about 1.5" x 1" on the skin and sticking out badly.

I wasn't best pleased at the lack of definitive treatment so went to my own doctor as planned later in the day. She was able to drain a large amount of gunk out and which relieved the pain almost immediately. She couldn't believe the ER doctor had done nothing.

I had the wound dressed by the nurse and went back again today to have the dressing changed. Everything is clearing up very nicely and I can sleep again.

Please tell us you've managed to get proper treatment too. I hope you have.

ashley8119

Wow, I totally forgot about this thread. Well, as of 2/16, my "ball' went away on it's own. I didn't need any draining or anything, it just disappeared. I had it for 2 weeks, and then it went away. I have no idea what the cause was. I guess it was a Bartholian's Cyst that didn't get infected. The ER people told me that it if it doesn't get infected, it will go away on its own. So I guess that was what happened. Or maybe it was an allergic reaction from the hair dye. The "ball" went down as soon as my period was over, maybe my vaginal fluids restored my pH level "down there" or something...even though I used tons of different hypoallergenic washes down there to wash away the chemicals that may have traveled south from the hair dye. So I'm guessing it was either a cyst that didn't get infected, or my pH level was all out of whack from the chemical exposure. I am so glad it's gone and that I can walk with my legs together again!

CherryAcid

Quote:

I was just going to post that! lol I have been doing that for years and never get ingrowns. Well i do it i forget to use it!
I use dove sensitive stick deodorant( i call it my kitty stick
tong.gif
), though make sure you dont put it on the inner labia.

missanthropic28

okay, i have a slightly different issue i think.After my man and I had sex, my vaginal opening, both labia (all the way to my hood) was all SWOLLEN! No itchiing or pain, as a matter of a fact: the swollen region is almost completely numb.I soaked myself in a warm hemp/tea tree oil bath and waited, still no improvement. 4 hours later....... NO IMPROVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! What ti doooo!??

Latest posts