My HUGE CCO Haul (PICS:)

chickatthegym

It was my first time at a CCO a few weeks ago and I was like a kid in a candy store! I went a little overboard haha...
mac_addict.gif

Haul1.jpg

Med. Blot Powder, SOLAR RICHE Bronzer, Delicacy Iridescent Powder, Refinded Golden Bronzer, Sassed Up Iridescent Powder (FAFI), Light Flush MSF, Out of Bounds Powder Blush, Margin Powder Blush, Belightful Iridescent Powder (FAFI), Studio Tech Sponge, Heatherette Phone Me/Text Me Eye Pencil, Buttery/Blonde Taupe Brow Shader
Haul1a.jpg

Mineralize Eye Shadows: PINK SPLIT, INTERVIEW PURPLE-X

Haul1b.jpg

5 WARM LIPGLASSES/LUSTREGLASS from the Curiousitease

&

5 PLUSHGLASS from the Curiousitease
haul1d.jpg

Heatherette Lipstick: Lollipop Lovin, Sprightly Lipglass, Lightning Lipglass, Chromaliving Chromeglass
Haul1c.jpg

Royal Assets Palletes: Cool eyes and Smokey Eyes, Passions of Red Palette: Devote Poppy Classic Eyes
Haul1e.jpg

NOVEL TWIST PALLETES: Cool and Warm Eyes

Haul1f-1.jpg

FAFI EYES 1
Haul1g.jpg

FAFI EYES 1 (again), TAKE WING QUAD, TEMPTING QUAD

Haul1h.jpg

MAC TRIP COOL EYES Palette
Haul1i.jpg

COLOR FORMS PALETTE: Warm Eyes
Haul1j.jpg

Medium Blot Powder and REFINED GOLDEN Bronzer

Haul1k.jpg

chickatthegym

Thanks everyone!

My husband was pretty upset but I couldn't resist! So many things that I hadn't seen before and great deals!

Blushbaby

Wow!!! I NEED to get to a CCO the next time I'm in NY! I hope the 5th Ave one really does exist! Fab haul!!

ashleydawn

oh man i want so much of that stuff! you're lucky that your cco has so much good stuff! mine is kinda blah.
ssad.gif

mac_arp4ever

how much were the lip glasses and the quads you're so lucky! i just found out about one 45 minutes from my house in jersey!!! going sunday lol

Latest posts