My HUGE CCO Haul (PICS:)

GlamQueen21

Holy crap!!! I love your CCO haul!! I need to make a trip to the CCO again sometime soon when I save up loads of money!

kariii

hollyyyy crap! how much did that cost? Can you take me with you next time
winks.gif

TISH1124

One of the prettiest CCO Hauls to date!! You got some great items...The CCO has great prices...but boy it will wreck havoc on the wallet with all the good finds!

Enjoy!!

psychotums

OMG, the pretty! I'm so jealous, the closest CCO to me is about a 13-14 hour drive. And in another country :p Enjoy all your stuffies!

amym_79

Wow , You really lucked out finding all those goodies . I wish my CCO had more to chose from. Enjoy !

Shelleezy

You're so lucky, was that from any CCO in California by any chance? the 2 CCO's around me have NO Heatherette/Fafi/Neo-SciFi
ssad.gif

michthr

i hope that when i go to the cco later this month, they will have awsome stuff! i rarely get to go down there as it is in another country
smiles.gif
enjoy!!!!

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelleezy
You're so lucky, was that from any CCO in California by any chance? the 2 CCO's around me have NO Heatherette/Fafi/Neo-SciFi
ssad.gif

It was from the CCO in Minneosta... I think it is called Albertville, MN and it's west of the twin cities off of I-94 if anyone is near that area. They had a TON! I also got the big 134 brush and a 217! I couldn't believe it either! I didn't think they would have much since I didn't know what to expect.

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by michthr
i hope that when i go to the cco later this month, they will have awsome stuff! i rarely get to go down there as it is in another country
smiles.gif
enjoy!!!!

Good luck
smiles.gif
Maybe that is a good thing for the wallet though that it's in another country haha!

Latest posts