Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Ms. Z

Re: Dior cosmetics

I have a few products but the only items I LOVE from Dior are my 2 Sunshine Blushes, the Bronze Harmonies Blush (
heart.gif
best Bronzer I have ever used), J'Adore Parfum and the DiorShow Iconic Mascara.

RandomnessWithK

just purchased my first Dior item!

I got the Diorskin Nude in 021 (linen).. so far i'm really liking it! (of course how she applied it on me)..

If i end up liking the cream that she used i think i might get it.. I also am in love with the blush and bronzer she used!

any other recommendations for a Dior Newbie! i'm just dippin in lol!

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomnessWithK
just purchased my first Dior item!

I got the Diorskin Nude in 021 (linen).. so far i'm really liking it! (of course how she applied it on me)..

If i end up liking the cream that she used i think i might get it.. I also am in love with the blush and bronzer she used!

any other recommendations for a Dior Newbie! i'm just dippin in lol!

If you like the Nude liquid foundation, the powder is also a great buy - it's very light and hydrating (hard to explain, but it feels "wet" when you apply it). The Nude concealer is also really nice, very light like the liquid foundation,

versace

could anyone tell me whats the diffrence between dior addict ultra gloss in color pink flirt and pink silk
thank you

equus18

Dior shadows are smooth like butter! I love the texture. In general, I don't like the strong perfume smell of Dior makeup.

sunshine817

i finally got my first eyeshadow palette from dior. really i walked out with two mystic jade 390 and smoky crystal 089. it's so pretty that i don't wanna touch it yet. i just keep on looking at it. haha. i can't believe that i've been missing out on dior products all these years. i was so in to mac. now my mind is on to dior, mac was yesterday's news. which eyeshadow palette should i get next and what kind of product should i try out?

stv578

I picked up the Dior Addict Ultra Gloss this weekend in 686, Outrageous Fuschia. It is seriously pretty, not too sheer that it doesn't show up and the shimmer is stunning. The colour is great for brightening the complexion and the teeth!

katelyn0

Anybody try the Dior creme de rose lip balm? I love this stuff, but I was dissapointed on how quickly I hit the bottom of the jar. For such a pricey lip balm you'd think they'd at least give a bit more product. But it moisturizes really well and I love the rosey smell!

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita22
So, who's excited for fall collection?? I don't even feel like summer has hit yet, but hey...
Personally I'm lemming the quint in Misty Mauve!

A Touch of Blusher: Dior Fall 2010 Makeup Collection

Thanks for the link! Luckily, I'm not really feeling any of it. Good thing, because Chanel's fall collection will hurt me a bit.

Tavia

Dior Makeup Collection for FALL 2010

Just a few details and photos for the time being. Enjoy!

Dior-fall-2010-makeup-collection-promo.jpg

Makeup Collection for fall 2010 includes the following products:

5 Color Designer Palette in 808 Pink Design
5 Color Eyeshadow Palette - limited edition - 844 Misty Mauve
Serum de Rouge - 5 colors
Dior Addict Ultra Gloss - 3 new shades
Dior Addict Lipstick - 4 shades
Diorshow 360 Mascara in 090 Black
Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

and some of the photos

Dior-fall-2010-5-colors-designer-palette.jpg

Dior-fall-2010-5-colors-eyeshadow-palette.jpg

Dior-fall-2010-5-serum-de-rouge-lipstick.jpg

Dior-fall-2010-5-dior-addict-ultra-gloss.jpg

Dior-fall-2010-5-dior-addict-lipstick.jpg

Dior-fall-2010-diorshow-maximizer.jpg

Tavia

Re: Dior Makeup Collection for FALL 2010

I know only the names of the 5 Serum de Rouge:
* Pearly Pink
* Radiant Pink
* Pink Diva
* Ruby
* Plum

SarahBunny

Thank you so much for this post! I have been waiting it seems like forever for it. I like this collection better than the last one!

BaDKiTTy69

I swatched Smoky Mania eyeshadow duo yesterday at Nordstrom and its amazing!!! I need to get it for sure!!!
_6128503.jpg

Latest posts