Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Medgal07

Exactly!! If it launches here yes if not nahhh !!
yes.gif
I'm over the late night stalking & ugliness that comes out of folks trying to score limited edition makeup---so senseless.
I'll take the high-end-high-priced collections and the nice people they go with it over that nonsense any day!!!!

heart.gif

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF]   It looks really pretty 'C.'  I was fearful of the Dior quint in, Sundeck but it's now one of my favorite palettes and makes a really nice eye look.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Good idea you have  there for protecting your contacts.  [/COLOR]
Their micro glitters always manage to poke into my eyes I love that rainbow finishing powder Asia exclusive for late feb.

sugarberry

Saw this on a Japanese dior site. Valentines Day exclusive. I am not sure if this has been mentioned here yet. Just translate it to english if it's still in Japanese.

http://www.dior.com/beauty/en_us/fragrance-and-beauty/makeup/look-exclusives/valentines-day-exclusive-collection/fr-stvalus-dior.html
Strange, it says it's momentarily unavailable. Guess it's temporarily sold out already?

charismafulltv

Strange, it says it's momentarily unavailable.  Guess it's temporarily sold out already?  
Oh that was fast! I was able to get the e/s this am. The lipsticks hasn't been posted this morning yet that u can sign up for emails to get notified. Cherie is a repromote and the other one Joli Coeur is new LE.

sugarberry

Oh that was fast! I was able to get the e/s this am. The lipsticks hasn't been posted this morning yet that u can sign up for emails to get notified. Cherie is a repromote and the other one Joli Coeur is new LE.
Crazy! I sure hope it comes back in stock! I don't normally wear peaches and oranges, but this combination is somehow appealing to me.

Joli Coeur is up for sale at least. :)

Vineetha

Crazy! I sure hope it comes back in stock! I don't normally wear peaches and oranges, but this combination is somehow appealing to me.

Joli Coeur is up for sale at least. :)
It been appearing on and off for a while now! It was available when Monsy posted about it and then went back to temporarily unavailable, off and on!!

Monsy

thanks so much
I have been eyeing it for a while. It is very pretty even though it's sheer. I might get something from Armani instead of this one

mkoparanova

http://chicprofile.com/2015/01/dior-snow-spring-2015-collection.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ChicProfile+%28Chic+Profile%

I'm not sure if this has been posted but the collection won't be exclusive for Asia! I hope I can get the rainbow powder and the nail polishes.

Latest posts