Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Miss QQ

^^ Try it on your face if you can. The powder is very finely milled. I'm curious about Guerlain's Terracotta 4 seasons bronzer in Nude 00, whether it is similar to Dior. I was at another Dior counter as there was 10% discount. I bought Spring Ball and Princess nail polishes, and the base coat. Dormeuse was also out of stock, and so was the apricot cream for nails and cuticles. I have to wait until May for the summer collection.

TealAngel

Does anyone have the Aqua Green eyeliner from Dior's Summer collection? Do you like the formula? Do you have to build the color up to see it on the lids or can one swipe be enough?

Thanks in advance for any response!

Dominique33

The Terracotta 00 is a bronzer whereas Dior duo is truly a blush plus a bronzer as I have both I recommand both ( but not the 2 Dior blushes one is enough ) hope you will enjoy

Dominique33

Does anyone have the Aqua Green eyeliner from Dior's Summer collection? Do you like the formula? Do you have to build the color up to see it on the lids or can one swipe be enough?

Thanks in advance for any response!
A " Sephorette " ( Sephora girl ! ) swatched it and it looked very pretty. The texture is very soft I think. I don't wear eyeliner ( allergies ) but if I did I would have probably purchased it. My Dior haul :

- Blue Lagoon
- Peacock
- Jelly lip pencils ( 2 )
- Exotique and on the Beach Dior Addict lipsticks
- Nail polish duo in Bahia
- Blush duo 001

I really love the textures, from the quint to the blush. I suppose the eyeliner is good too but I didn't try it in person, I just saw the colour which is beautiful.
Hope you will like it too.

iATEaSEAmonster

Has anyone tried the bronzer BB cream offered with this collection? I'm thinking it might go well on my light warm-toned skin, but I haven't seen any reviews as of yet.

afjhnsn

So, I'll be going to Hawaii and I'll be in the water a lot... I was wondering if any of you gals/guys have tried "DiorSkin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup SPF 25" it is said to be waterproof? My question is, does it work? If so, does it hold up to the "waterproof" part? Or do you guys have any recommendations for any "water resistant" foundations? I've looked online and seen that MUFE has a water resistant foundation, does it work? Thanks!
Perfekt skin is supposed to be waterproof, but I haven't tested out that claim yet. It's more of a very light, tinted moisturizer. http://m.sephora.com/skin-perfection-gel-P119802

theprettycrush

I'm loving the Bird of Paradise collection! I picked up the Blue Lagoon palette, the pink jelly lip pencil, the coral blush/bronzer duo, and both nail polish sets. I really love the colors in these items, so pretty and bold without being garish.

Dominique33

Most items are LE but I don't know if the Dior Addict are permanent or not. We have 4 here so I am wondering if they are LE. Passionnée is a very pretty pink, Exotique is lighter but very pretty too.

Miss QQ

I saw the summer collection. The colours in the quints were soft, and look pretty as a sheer wash on the eyes and the iridescent glow makes them beautiful. The MA was wearing Blue Lagoon and didn't look garish. The pink lip jelly wasn't there so I swatched another one and it was very sheer, like a lip balm. I went to Dior's official website and they are described as gloss with moisturising lip balm formula, so that's what they are. I am interested in the eye pencil but it wasn't there too. My counter only got Nude Tan in Pink Glow. The powder is very fine and pigmented. The bronzer side is darker than the Nude Tan I got last summer. I love the compact, but I'm not sure I can wear it now as I'm still very pale. Maybe I can wear it in a couple of months' time. The nail polish duos are very tempting, but I want to wait until I see Chanel before deciding. Hopefully they are not sold out by that time. Is the metallic green in Samba close to Chanel Azure? Did anyone get the eye gloss? Parati eyeshadow mono Reminds me of NARS Outremer. It is less bright but very pigmented. I like the Dior Addict lipsticks too, especially Flamingo and Passionneee. Overall, I feel it's a great collection although I don't wear a lot of greens and teals. I always like Dior's summer collection the most.

Monsy

I am really happy with the Coral glow. I can use only the coral side as a blush and texture is stunning, soft as silk and color can be built.

Dominique33

I ended up with the pink blush/bronzer combo and like it a lot too!
I am glad you like it a lot, yes it's a very pretty duo blush ( normally I am not a fan of duo blushes or powders but this one is good. I have 001 like you, 002 looks very pretty too ). I think the texture is finely milled, the colours beautiful.

Miss QQ

Those with the blush/bronzer duo, how do you wear it?

You can see the summer looks here. The Ultra Marine look is hot. Does Dior have a blue mascara too?

http://www.dior.com/magazine/en_gb/News/Bird-of-Paradise?utm_source=NL&utm_medium=home_diormag&utm_content=pt&utm_campaign=DIORMAG_DIGEST

sarabeautime

Parati eyeshadow mono Reminds me of NARS Outremer. It is less bright but very pigmented. I like the Dior Addict lipsticks too, especially Flamingo and Passionneee. Overall, I feel it's a great collection although I don't wear a lot of greens and teals. I always like Dior's summer collection the most.
Hi Miss QQ,

in Samba nail polish Duo from Bird of Paradise, there is a similar shade to Chanel Azure but they are not the same, Chanel has duo chrome property and leans more blue. If you want to see them side by side (one on each finger) please check my blog, post about Samba duo. (hopefully you can find it because i can't post links here, or maybe someone else can post the link for me).

Latest posts