Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Monsy

Tania i.agree it looks different but everyone keeps talking about it being repromoted and being permanent now

MissTania

Tania i.agree it looks different but everyone keeps talking about it being repromoted and being permanent now

Hmm well I hope this is a new one for LE collections I expect new shades and I always want more Dior highlighters. They shoud make Transat permanent too.

Monsy

Dior Flash Luminizer Radiance Booster Pen delivers adjustable coverage to your skin that helps boost radiance and catch the light to erase dark areas and highlight facial contours while covering signs of fatigue. It fills in lines and wrinkles, too and features a professional blending brush for finger-free dabbing.

_12548216.jpg

fur4elise

Dior Flash Luminizer Radiance Booster Pen delivers adjustable coverage to your skin that helps boost radiance and catch the light to erase dark areas and highlight facial contours while covering signs of fatigue. It fills in lines and wrinkles, too and features a professional blending brush for finger-free dabbing.

View attachment 54881

THIS or YSL Touche Eclat? I finally used up my #5 and a teeny bit of my #3 left...so looking to replace.

SlugPower

The black lipstick some are curious about: 602 - Visionary Matte

13597777_1035057516584000_201201921_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHYU_YsDtAm/

Last edited:

MissTania

I ordered Dior blushes in Starlight (which looks like a highlighter) and 861 Rose Darling (Strawberrynet AU has 20% off atm and Starlight was already discounted). I hope I can use Starlight all over!

Monsy

well it does say on the back of the actual packaging that there is less product... so no need to dig them out.

Winthrop44

I saw that as well...since I never come close to finishing anything I don't care, but it really does amount to a huge price increase.

Latest posts