Dior Cosmetics Discussion

SlugPower

I found the Summer Brush from three years ago or so on a clearance bin. The box was so battered, but the brush was impeccable. It was kind of a weird moment.

Diorshow Maximizer 3D
http://chicprofile.com/dior-diorshow-maximizer-3d-2016
^It says it's better than the last. I wish it was clear, then yes it would be better than the last.

Diorshow Mono Eyeshadows
http://chicprofile.com/dior-diorshow-mono-eyeshadow-spring-2016-collection
^... I actually see most of the old colours here. It reminds me of the 5-Colours Designer. It didn't change anything.

SlugPower

Diorshow Summer 2016 Makeup Collection

Dior_Diorshow_summer_2016_makeup_collection3.jpg

Diorshow Maximizer 3D Triple Volume Plumping Lash Primer

This magical primer has a unique ability to maximize your lashes threefold, elevating the steepness of curve to 78%, while the length – to 45%. What is more, the nourishing ingredients infused in the formula will strengthen and enhance your lashes thus creating that ideal basis for mascara application.

Diorshow All-In-Brow 3D Palette Brow Shaping & Contour Kit

These precious brow shaping and contour kits will come into edition in two versions ready to exhilarate both blonde ladies with fair complexion and dark-complexioned ones. Each of the two kits contains two shadows for brow shaping, one fixative brow wax, two beveled brushes and one comb-brush to keep brow hairs in their right place.

* 001 Blonde
* 002 Brown

Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

This 2 in 1 brow styler product containing an ultra-fine precision pencil and a brush coming in light brown shade is destined for universal usage working equally fine for any skin tone and hair shade. Shade your brows and define them for impeccable brow effect or else go into darkening, widening and thickening processes to jump on the crazy bandwagon of gaucho brows.

* 011 Light Brown

Dior_Diorshow_summer_2016_makeup_collection4.jpg

Diorshow Mascara

This new limited edition mascara coming in four cool and trendy shades of magenta, navy blue, taupe and mahogany, is to make the lashes ultra-voluminous and outstretched, while the patented AIR-LOCK™ wiping system of the mascara prevents it from drying, keeping it in fine feather no matter how much time passes.

* 862 Pro Magenta (Limited Edition)
* 282 Pro Navy (Limited Edition)
* 082 Pro Anthracite (Limited Edition)
* 772 Pro Mahogany (Limited Edition)

Diorshow Pro Liner Waterproof

These tried-and-true waterproof liners are being complemented by four new shades that allow for pencil-worthy easy application and fluidline-worthy impeccable gliding and full coverage. There is no need for the liner sharpening as its ergonomic tip builds itself with each application.

* 862 Pro Magenta (Limited Edition)
* 772 Pro Mahogany (Limited Edition)
* 282 Pro Navy
* 082 Pro Anthracite

Dior_Diorshow_summer_2016_makeup_collection2.jpg

Diorshow Mono Eyeshadow

Acquire a couple of or maybe the whole nine mono eyeshadows and buckle down to create as many looks as possible. If applied in dry state you will enjoy natural summer-ready look, while a couple of waterdrops will provide that glittering and highly-pigmented visage.

* 296 Show
* 530 Gallery
* 554 Minimalism
* 573 Mineral
* 658 Cosmopolite
* 756 Front Row
* 826 Backstage
* 980 Atmosphère
* 994 Power

http://www.fashionisers.com/perfumes-makeup/dior-diorshow-summer-2016-makeup/

ashievic

I had purchased the new Spring quints and the blush. But....TF then released his quads so I had to pick. Could not afford both groups. I do like the new cream shadows with the eyeliner on the other end. The green one only sold only at Dior, the tip was broken. Then I realized it was very closed to the Guerlian cream shadow from last summer in the tube. So I did not repurchase it. Still pisses me off I had to pay postage to return a faulty product. I also returned the Dior Nude Air foundation. It kept giving me the dots on my nose after a few hours of wear.

SlugPower

As expected, the Addict Glosses are gonna be reformulated and relaunched.

http://www.temptalia.com/dior-dior-addict-ultra-gloss-for-spring-2016

New Shades

> 169 Gems
> 269 Pearl
> 369 Tell me Dior
> 465 Ultradior Show
> 629 Mirrored
> 656 Cosmic
> 659 Reflected
> 676 Paradise Cruise
> 765 Shock Ultradior
> 773 Cruise Paradis
> 785 Diorama
> 996 Diorosphere

Shades that stay the same

257 Vénus > Fantaise
343 Spring Ball
363 Dormeuse > Nude
553 Princess
643 Diablotine > Everdior
686 Fancy Purple > Fancy

All my favourites stay except Paradise.

Last edited:

KateH22

I have posted a similar query in the Burberry thread.

I was wondering if anyone has both Burberry Earthy blush and the new Dior blush in Beige Sculpt 03? I have bought the one from Dior and it isn't really suitable for contouring on my skin as it pulls very pink / rosy on my skin (possibly owing to my strong pink undertones). I am hoping Earthy wouldn't look red / pink or rosy on me.

Thank you.

starletta8

As expected, the Addict Glosses are gonna be reformulated and relaunched.

http://www.temptalia.com/dior-dior-addict-ultra-gloss-for-spring-2016

New Shades

> 169 Gems
> 269 Pearl
> 369 Tell me Dior
> 465 Ultradior Show
> 629 Mirrored
> 656 Cosmic
> 659 Reflected
> 676 Paradise Cruise
> 765 Shock Ultradior
> 773 Cruise Paradis
> 785 Diorama
> 996 Diorosphere

Shades that stay the same

257 Vénus > Fantaise
343 Spring Ball
363 Dormeuse > Nude
553 Princess
643 Diablotine > Everdior
686 Fancy Purple > Fancy

All my favourites stay except Paradise.

I'm so angry about the relaunch.

Warning, y'all. I'm about to go nuclear.

ALL OF THE ADDICT GLOSSES ARE NOW PLUMPING.

WTAF, Dior. You had one of the best glosses on the market. Way to say "you're not a customer that we want" to anyone with sensitive lips. Or to assume, like they told SAs in their training "everyone is going to be so excited that they're plumping!!" NO, DIOR, THEY ARE NOT.

Source: My own two eyes and talking to the SA. These have launched at my local Nordie's.

fur4elise

20160226_174645-01_resized.jpeg
Dior Addict Lip Glow ~ Lilac, Coral & Pink (t-b)
Please excuse the stained middle finger tip. Courtesy UD GS Firebird Lipstick...lol!

Yay or nay on this product?

Monsy

I have coral and pink. didn't get the lilac one.
they are nice easy fuss free
but i do not find them hydrating enough

fur4elise

I have coral and pink. didn't get the lilac one.
they are nice easy fuss free
but i do not find them hydrating enough
^^^^^Exactly what I wanted to know! ;) I confess I think I'm drawn to the packaging! Recommendations for similar product more hydrating?

Latest posts