Dior Cosmetics Discussion

EmilyLouise

As expected, the Addict Glosses are gonna be reformulated and relaunched.

http://www.temptalia.com/dior-dior-addict-ultra-gloss-for-spring-2016

New Shades

> 169 Gems
> 269 Pearl
> 369 Tell me Dior
> 465 Ultradior Show
> 629 Mirrored
> 656 Cosmic
> 659 Reflected
> 676 Paradise Cruise
> 765 Shock Ultradior
> 773 Cruise Paradis
> 785 Diorama
> 996 Diorosphere

Shades that stay the same

257 Vénus > Fantaise
343 Spring Ball
363 Dormeuse > Nude
553 Princess
643 Diablotine > Everdior
686 Fancy Purple > Fancy

All my favourites stay except Paradise.

I took my old dormeuse, spring ball, and princess in to compare and the colours to differ slightly, and the new ones are less sticky and have a higher wet look shine :)

SlugPower

I love how Sephora receives the testers and has them out, but then has nothing in stock for weeks. I love even more that they try to hide this by saying it's already sold out everywhere. Either they receive only thing of each, or they haven't received the stuff to sell yet.

They want me to believe all the lacquers are already sold out but they have colours such as Lady, Lilac, Majesty, or Be Dior still in stock. They want me to believe this while another brand next door has them in stock in huge amounts too.

They have deficient stock and it's significant more expensive. I still go there mostly for the gift packs. Two this year already. I kind of wonder how many Overcurl mascara and lip maximizer mini-sizes can I collect while not running out of them. As of now, five of each.

TraceyMc

The new mono eyeshadows just launched here , I ordered Front Row , I really wanted the shade Coral Reflection that was shown in the promo pics on some blogs but it doesn't seem to exist (tried 3 different sites ), I found another coral shade called Feeling (which I ordered ) , does anyone know if this is the same shade as Coral Reflexion just renamed ??

Last edited:

TraceyMc

The new mono eyeshadows just launched here , I ordered Front Row , I really wanted the shade Coral Reflection that was shown in the promo pics on some blogs but it doesn't seem to exist (tried 3 different sites ), I found another coral shade called Feeling (which I ordered ) , does anyone know if this is the same shade as Coral Reflection just renamed ??

Okay I received Front Row and Feeling . Front Row is gorgeous , smooth , pigmented satin , a purple taupe that looks cool but then warm in different light , beautiful . Feeling is a shimmer , lighter pigmentation , a peach cream , good as an all over or highlight colour but it definitely ain't Coral Reflexion .......does anyone know is that shade an Asian exclusive ???

Last edited:

boschicka

Okay I received Front Row and Feeling . Front Row is gorgeous , smooth , pigmented satin , a purple taupe that looks cool but then warm in different light , beautiful . Feeling is a shimmer , lighter pigmentation , a peach cream , good or an all over or highlight colour but it definitely ain't Coral Reflexion .......does anyone know is that shade an Asian exclusive ???

Seems like it might be as I've only seen it mentioned on Asian sites.

TraceyMc

Seems like it might be as I've only seen it mentioned on Asian sites.

I seen some pics on pinterest and they show 28 colours in total , on the sites I've seen them they only seem to have 20 shades in stock so we must not be getting them all , looks like I'll have to stalk Ebay :(

ashievic

I received my 3 colors from Selfridges today, not sold in the States. Love the 004 Tiara. It will look awesome over the Poison lipstick coming out this fall. I love the addict lip glosses, yep, I got 12....I am pathetic

Latest posts