Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Long Island

217brush

I live on LI and would love a ticket to this event! If anyone has any info on the next one and a ticket or two to spare, please let me know! I'm starting to freelance, and would love to go to this so I can add a ton to my collection. Thanks!

jrose614

Hi all- I have 4 tickets for 11/20 and 11/27 and cannot go either date. I am selling for what I paid- 10 dollars per ticket plus 1.50 for trackable postage. I will accept pay pal or check/mo. If u are in manhattan, I could also meet u after work for cash. I buy this tickets, and am asking what I paid- so please no offers as I won't respond. thnx!

Mac_Mocha

If anyone has tickets they are looking to sell, please pm me
smiles.gif

tulipbebe

Any one with tickets to sell or give?

I also have a Shiseido warehouse ticket to trade as well. Sale is next weekend 11/20 & 11/21

appleannieg

Hello, Would love to have 2 tickets for spring or summer 2011 if anyone has any. I am from tennessee and have never been to one of the estee lauder warehouse sales. Have been to the elizabeth arden sale in Roanoke Va. Thanks

selfish22007

Hey all, I have tickets for this saturday, I know its probably to late to mail them out unless you live on long island, but if your willing to meet up, i will have plenty of tickets. If any one is willing to trade for later date, let me know...thanks

missrena87

Hey I just saw your post about tics and I was wondering if you still had any left? Two if possible are you selling them? lemme know thanks...

LookingGood

Does anyone know if the warehouse is closing for sure? The article states that the Whitman Packaging Company in Islandia is closing, but that is a different building and company name than where the Estee Lauder warehouse sale is.

summerblue

OK, I just called the CCO store next to the Hauppauge Warehouse Sale & she said that they are not closing. The packing company is moving to PA. So, sorry for the needless alarm. Good thing you posted LookingGood, otherwise, I, too, thought the worst.
heat.gif

Latest posts