Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Long Island

GGBlu

Re: Long Island Estee Lauder warehouse sale

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get my hands on anymore passes, and my company has officially run out.

As of now, only 1 of the 4 tickets has been picked up. If you received a PM from me saying I had a ticket for you, PLEASE contact me ASAP to arrange picking up the ticket.

Since so many people asked for tickets, I'm going to request that those who were promised one respond by Monday May 4. Otherwise, I"ll give it to someone else.

nursee81

Is there going wo be a warehouse sale in June. If so does anyone have any info on it. I will be on Long Island then. And would LOVE to go.

Kah

what do the tickets look like? i have one, just wanna make sure it is legitimate.

GGBlu

Just got back from the warehouse sale a little while ago, and I'm still organizing what I bought. There was a nice amount of MAC there, quite a bit from the Couture collection (I picked up a 182 face brush, a highlighter, a lipglass for $6.50 and a mystery pressed powder WITH refill that was $15 but there were many others) some Hello Kitty things (brush holder with brushes, makeup bag, doll), a few Fafi things (figurine, t-shirt, scarf) and a few carrying bags I'd never seen before, 3 of which I picked up.

But the highlight had to be the bin with the 3 packs of shadows ... randomly pre-selected, each pack of 3 was $10 ... yes, a mere 10 bucks for 3 shadows. Needless to say I was handing packs to the people I went with, since there was a limit of 3. And of course, most of the packs came with a color I had already, so I'm considering selling some of the duplicates on here (Clarity, Stormwatch, and Bang on Blue).

I also picked up a package of 14 Estee Lauder makeup brushes and a sponge for powder for $15 ... the brushes, all marked, include lip, concealer, blush, eyeliner, large eyeshadow, small eyeshadow, finishing (fan), face and body (kabuki), brow, bronzer, eyeshadow blending, base/contour, powder, and foundation. I almost had a heart attack when I saw the price sticker!

After the warehouse sale, I went to the Company Store, which was just a CCO I'd never known about before ... there wasn't a large MAC selection like the CCOs in Riverhead and Deer Park, but I was able to pick up JewelMarine glitter, a few shadesticks, some shadows and a fluidline. If I have the energy to post the pics, I put it all up in the haul forum.

Definitely worth the trip out there. Can't wait until my company gets tickets again!!

UPDATE: I just priced the Estee Lauder brushes ... 9 were on the official website, 5 I got average prices on ... the total cost of the $15 package I bought is approximately $388 ... I am floored.

Ernie

^^Thanks to this lovely lady, I was able to pick up some real deals! just wanted to thank you, Ggblu!

global

Hi!!! Well I brought back the stuff and gave away some as gifts people shreiked and were literally impressed at getting such expensive gifts. A couple of my night repair products and a set of perfume got stolen on the way from NY some mean airline staff might have taken it. But well I am still happy with my pick and so are my friends and family who got em. Some one here mentioned make up brushes yes, no clue why were they sold for such less, i picked up three sets of $4/- then another came out of a large golden vanity box set and yet another one in one of the smaller travel kits that has tons of other stuff. I am now loaded with a lots of set of make brushes enough for a lifetime maybe.

In fact I am going to end up using only a fraction of what I bought, but I am relieved of hunting for great gifts, I pull out my huge totes and vanity boxes stacked with the estee factory stuff and put some thing in the $1-3 worth of cosmetic cases with clinique, Mac, estee or Bobbi broawn, DKNY logos. wristlets and there it makes super duper grand gifts.

Globe trotter

Globe trotter

global

The GRAB BAG,

One more interesting thing I could not resist sharing with this group here. This is the grab bag, that one sees as you begin lining up for making payments at the end of your shopping. It is a shopping bag stuffed with products, you cannot see it choose or pick, but the contents are displayed on a card board, but since it the finishing line you really have to decide fast if you are going to grab it. My March 7 shopping It was tagged at$50/= since i already blew up a lot, i thought one more 50 buck will not make me bankrupt and I picked it.

Holly shit, that bag has ton and tons of stuff such expensive one, I was about to faint as i checked on them at home. 7 perfumes, and 2 of the perfumes were with matching shower jells and body lotions and body powder, 3 perfumes were of full 3.4 fl.oz and rest 4 are 2.3 and 1.7. The perfume brands were DKNY, Etsee, Dolce and Gabbana, and few others i did not know but they smelled lovely.
One estee lauder Hydra bright face moisturiser , skin refinisher serum , eye serum.
One after shave, lip glass, a couple of lipsticks. There were a couple of sample sizes of face wash and eye make up remover and a few more stuff I forgot, a very nice strong canvas off white and green tote. Can you believe all that for just 50 bucks. I still cannot believe it.

I often wonder this nation is way too generous, at least Estee Lauder folks are.

Global

trendoid

It sounds like you guys got amazing deals! I'm in the NY area and would love to go to this.

stacey131

Hi- I have tickets to the June 6th sale and am interested in trading with someone for a different date. As a last resort, I am selling the tix for $20 each-- but really prefer to trade. it's such a great sale and I always want more than the limit
yes.gif

ladynpink

when are the sales again? I'll be in NYC the weekend of June 19-22nd
and would love to go to the sale.

Please let me know if you have any tickets for that weekend. I would love to have more than one as I will be with my sisters.

Please let me know!! thanks!!

Boasorte

I want to know about these things too ,and I don't drive is this place accesible by LIRR?

global

Hi! , the factory is located in some sort of official/industrial area in pathchgue, LIRR can you take you t Ronkonkoma and then you need to take cab here and also order a cab for your return. Best are cars.

globe trotter

global

I noticed many people here ask where to get these tickets, well once good place to check out is your beautician, the salon where you go for haircut or anyone who works in the beauty salon.

iShadow

I must have done something down right horrible to Estee Lauder in a past life, because she is haaaaaaaaaaunting me with this horrible (lovely) warehouse sales. I would like to say that I've become a bit more level headed and grounded over the past few years.. but when I start trying to figure out how many hours it takes to walk to New York... LOL

Boasorte

Thanks global, I really need to find out how to score some tickets, but the places where I go get my hair done, the people don't speak English, so I'd doubt they'd even know about this stuff
I need some Long Island friends lol

jmgjwd

Hi, I rarely post on the forum but I lurk usually everyday or so...I have posted about this warehouse sale, though.....I get these tickets at my job every couple of months(I've never heard of them coming from a salon...other folks I've spoken to get them at their workplace here on Long Island)...I have a few extra tickets--5--that I would mail to anyone interested. It is in Hauppauge, Long Island. I love to go and always look forward to this and would be glad to help someone's else's addiction (just leave me something to buy)...
Please bear with me as I'm not knowledgeable about communicating with other forum members outside of the post areas re: how you could contact me....is there a place that I would receive messages on Specktra from other members or do I have to give out my email address to do this?? I guess I would send them to the first 5 people who write me

The date is for Sat June 27th...the staff there have told me that they have the sale every weekend when I've gone previously. Also, I know when I go and I have extra tickets I usually give them to the security guard when you first enter...so I'm not sure if you can call or show up there and ask if there are any spares...there is no telephone # on the tickets though, sorry

newtomakeup

OMG... I am so jealous.. I hope whenever i visit USA i will get to visit a sale like that
smiles.gif

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgjwd
Please bear with me as I'm not knowledgeable about communicating with other forum members outside of the post areas re: how you could contact me....is there a place that I would receive messages on Specktra from other members or do I have to give out my email address to do this?? I guess I would send them to the first 5 people who write me

Hi, there is the ability on Specktra to send pm's or personal messages to other members. So you do not need to give out your email address you can just tell other members to pm you.

Speaking of which I have already sent you a pm about this so I hope I am one of the first!! Thanks.

jmgjwd

I asked someone @ work the other day and they told me about the private message center (I just responded to your request Makeup Emporium). So now I have one ticket left if anyone wants...

Latest posts