Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Long Island

GGBlu

Ok ladies and gents, it's that time of year again when EL holds their warehouse sale in Hauppauge, NY. My employer gets tickets every year, but I've actually never been able to go. But this year, I'm free and clear.
th_DANCE.gif

I was able to snag a few tickets and have FOUR extras (as of now ... possibly more later), so for anyone interested, please PM me. They will (obviously) go to the first people who ask. The date is May 9, and you would need to make arrangements to get the ticket from me (I'm in Queens, NY).

For anyone who has gone to this sale previously ... how's the MAC selection? I understand from reading the other threads that the Canada sale has a disgusting amount of MAC, but the New Jersey sale had nothing.
thmbdn.gif
Honestly, EL has wonderful brands, but I'm only in this for the MAC.

Ernie

Re: Long Island Estee Lauder warehouse sale

I'd love a ticket and I live in Queens! Very nice of you to offer.

labwom

I didn't know NJ had one. Can't wait to see your hauls!

GGBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by labwom
I didn't know NJ had one. Can't wait to see your hauls!

Hopefully I get enough to constitute a haul!
tong.gif

A friend of mine went a few years ago and she said she was able to snag some eyeshadows, but that was about it. Eyeshadows are always good though. And she said she thinks a few were discontinued (she isn't much of a MAC fan).

I officially gave away the last ticket, but am going to try to get my hands on some more. I'll keep everyone posted.

For those who have asked, I don't know what the discount is because I've never been to one of the sales. I would assume it is similar to the discount at the CCOs.

And there is no charge for the tickets. I'm lucky to have access to them, and I want to share that luck with all my lovely ladies and gents on Specktra, because you all truly feed my addiction!

LookingGood

Hello,

I would LOVE to go to the sale with my sister. If you're able to get more tickets can I please have two (or I'd be happy to get just one). I live in Nassau County, Long Island and can drive to Queens to pick them up any time that's good for you.

Thanks!

global

For any interested in knowing, the warehouse sales in Longisland Hapauge is every other Saturday. I discovered it first time in 2007 when I was visiting NY, and since then have been there 3 times and loved my every visit.

I happen to be there on 7th March 2009, and god it was got myself loaded with stuff. There were some xtremely expensive perfumes, skincare products, travel kits on sale. The prices of all perfumes sets are more then half the prices on Macys'. There small travelling kits were amazing anywhere from 6-9 dollars and had great stuff in them and each had a lipstick too.

Other then Estee products one can find plenty of clinique, Mac, Bobby Brown.

I spend 900$ and is worth it, I might have spend at least 3000$ if I would have gone to my regular counter at macy's or Nordstorm.

So, get hold of someone who works there and get the pass ready for the next sale in April.

Globe Trotter.

SheLuvsMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by global
For any interested in knowing, the warehouse sales in Longisland Hapauge is every other Saturday. I discovered it first time in 2007 when I was visiting NY, and since then have been there 3 times and loved my every visit.

Globe Trotter.

Thanks for this information. Do I need to get an invite or purchase a ticket before I go?

Thanks!

Ellen1

Please if anyone gets an extra ticket, I would LOVE to go!
I live in Farmingdale and I am willing to pick up a ticket.
Ellen

helpmesave

PLEASE let me know if you get another ticket! I would love to go!!!! Or if you know how i can go about getting tickets. I live in Nassau but can pick up in Queens or LI. THANK YOU!!!
th_DANCE.gif

niknacnikki69

I would luv a ticket too and I live in Brooklyn but work in Long Island so I can pick it up. Thank you very much. Nikki

Why am i seeing this now?? UGH ...Can I go?? Any tickets left? I live in Queens and Brooklyn. I am so available May 9. lmao.!!

mrs_pidji

OH MY GODDDDD!!!! Please pleasee I would love to get one I'll come and pick the ticket up right this minute just let me know where...aia would die to get one of those tickets

Question: Do they have this sale every other saturdays? or is there specific dates for this warehouse sale??? If anyone know please let me know becuase I need to do homework on this
th_worship.gif

Jade09

I would be interested, please let me know if there's still a ticket! Thnx

smushydani

Hi Ladies . I live on Long Island and have been looking all over on how to get a hold of the tickets for the warehouse shows every other Sat. I do not have access nor do I know anyone who can get them. I have driven past the sign and seen where it is on my way to food shopping LOL.
th_DANCE.gif
I was hoping to meet someone who can help . Mothers day is coming up and my mom would love some goodies. Can anyone help me?

Smushydani
smiles.gif

[email protected]

tina_kaul

Hii,
I too live in long island. I would luv to have the tickets and will pickup from anywhere...u name the place
winks.gif

Its really nice of u guys to give the tickets....

I have been to the sale couple of times, its amazing oppertunity to be there and sample so much stuff. They have perfume sets really cheap. Gnerally there is not much stuff from mac but trust me its still worth every penny.

Latest posts