Becca Cosmetics

LavenderPearl

Those slimlights look gorgeous! Need to head back over to HAA because all I've been focusing on lately are highlighters xDDD

Want Pamplemousse, but I don't want Prosecco Pop. Also will be interesting to see how these fare after the whole e/s debacle. People will be watching this launch with magnifying glasses, I'm guessing

laurennnxox

The good news is the duos are made in the USA, according to pictures on IG that I've seen of the boxes. Not china like the e/s palette was. I'm considering returning it now. The pigments are perfectly fine, but it smells HORRIBLE. Like cheap glue. I can't even have it near me. So useless. :(

BrittLuvsMakeup

Those slimlights look gorgeous! Need to head back over to HAA because all I've been focusing on lately are highlighters xDDD

Want Pamplemousse, but I don't want Prosecco Pop. Also will be interesting to see how these fare after the whole e/s debacle. People will be watching this launch with magnifying glasses, I'm guessing

Although I already have all of the shades in pressed and poured form, I'm excited about the slimlights! I hope they extend the line to include all of their existing and future highlighter shades because I'd certainly buy them. They would be super convenient to store and carry around since they are small and you won't have to worry about them possibly breaking like the pressed highlighters.

Even though I already have the Face Palette, I'll be purchasing the Prosecco/Pamplemousse Duo. Champagne Pop and the blushes that they are paired with are all permanent (and I already have two pressed Champagne Pops from the Face Palette and the single in compact) and Amaretto doesn't really pop on my skintone.

The good news is the duos are made in the USA, according to pictures on IG that I've seen of the boxes. Not china like the e/s palette was. I'm considering returning it now. The pigments are perfectly fine, but it smells HORRIBLE. Like cheap glue. I can't even have it near me. So useless. :(

I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your eyeshadow palette due to the smell. It's quite concerning that your palette has such a strong, unpleasant smell to the point where you can't even have it near you. That's unacceptable for a $40 palette.

lipstickaddict

I didn't even see it appear on the Canadian site. It went from "coming soon" to "sold out" in what seemed like minutes. I was a bit disappointed, but I'm hoping that they'll release Prosecco Pop on its own at some point. I have Champagne Pop and u think I can dupe the blushes well enough.

Oh no! That is seriously bad luck! I'm in Canada too and I managed to buy it twice ( it released three times and even restocked the day after the 3rd release). I would have definitely sent you a pm had I known!

lipstickaddict

Anyone pick up the champagne splits? So far I picked up Amaretto and Hyacinth. Still waiting for Flowerchild to launch in Canada. They are totally GORGEOUS.

MaryJane

Anyone pick up the champagne splits? So far I picked up Amaretto and Hyacinth. Still waiting for Flowerchild to launch in Canada. They are totally GORGEOUS.

I purchased Amaretto. I have the face palette but decided I needed a backup. I've reached for Amaretto more than any other blush lately.

BrittLuvsMakeup

View attachment 55231

Rose Quartz, new shade for holiday

Thanks for letting us know BECCA will be releasing this new shade for the holidays! I'll definitely be getting it!

I ordered the Prosecco Pop/Pamplemousse Champagne Split yesterday morning for my mother and I! I was tempted by the Champagne Pop/Hyacinth Champagne Split solely for Hyacinth but Hyacinth is permanent and I already have two pressed Champagne Pops.

lipstickaddict

Thanks for letting us know BECCA will be releasing this new shade for the holidays! I'll definitely be getting it!

I ordered the Prosecco Pop/Pamplemousse Champagne Split yesterday morning for my mother and I! I was tempted by the Champagne Pop/Hyacinth Champagne Split solely for Hyacinth but Hyacinth is permanent and I already have two pressed Champagne Pops.

Pamplemousse is stunning! I have the face palette so I'm not sure I need the split, but it is definitely tempting! I don't have any individual Champagne pops yet :eek:

MissTania

The splits haven't launched here yet! I swatched Hyacinth Blush today and it's gorgeous. I just went Becca crazy and ordered the Face Palette, Champagne Pop poured, and solo blushes in Foxglove and Camellia. I had a 10% off coupon. I also added Kat Von D lipstick in Magick - I hope it looks good on my lips as it's one of those mauvey shades.

Highlighters are so addictive, I use them every day they are a staple for me now. How's your highlighter collection progressing?:cloud9::twirl::heart:

lipstickaddict

:five::sunshine::cloud9::flowers:
The splits haven't launched here yet! I swatched Hyacinth Blush today and it's gorgeous. I just went Becca crazy and ordered the Face Palette, Champagne Pop poured, and solo blushes in Foxglove and Camellia. I had a 10% off coupon. I also added Kat Von D lipstick in Magick - I hope it looks good on my lips as it's one of those mauvey shades.

Highlighters are so addictive, I use them every day they are a staple for me now. How's your highlighter collection progressing?:cloud9::twirl::heart:

Awesome! What a great haul! I am finally starting to use highlighters more regularly thanks to your inspiration! ;) I totally love the jacyln hill face palette ( and backed it up lol). Everything about it is perfection!!!! You are going to seriously love it. I haven't tried any of the other products yet, but my champagne splits are on the way! I'll probably end up with all 4 at the rate I'm going lol. So glad you got a discount!

MissTania

:five::sunshine::cloud9::flowers:

Awesome! What a great haul! I am finally starting to use highlighters more regularly thanks to your inspiration! ;) I totally love the jacyln hill face palette ( and backed it up lol). Everything about it is perfection!!!! You are going to seriously love it. I haven't tried any of the other products yet, but my champagne splits are on the way! I'll probably end up with all 4 at the rate I'm going lol. So glad you got a discount!

I am happy to hear you're enjoying them! I don't really buy palettes but this one was just such good value that I couldn't pass it up - I have a solo champagne pop already which I really love so it will be good to have a smaller backup within the palette . I hope you love all your champagne splits. I wish the Prosecco Pop split had blushes not already in the palette though. The packaging is so cute I will probably get one or 2.

C

color_makeup

Is it worth getting the face palette or the split pans? I have neither and i wasn't sure which one to get. Helpppp haha
Either the face palette or the split pan (CP/Flowerchild and PP/Amaretto)

MissTania

Is it worth getting the face palette or the split pans? I have neither and i wasn't sure which one to get. Helpppp haha
Either the face palette or the split pan (CP/Flowerchild and PP/Amaretto)

It's a tough choice! The palette seems too hard to pass up - I suppose it may depend on your interest in the blush offerings available in the splits vs the palette.

MissTania

My order with the face palette got lost and by the time Sephora investigated and confirmed that it was lost, it sold out in store and online. I will have to wait until it re-stocks.

They replaced the rest of my order, including champagne pop poured which I am happy with.

Latest posts