Becca Cosmetics

Medgal07

YES!!you would be my best friend too
girlhaha.gif
heart.gif

montREALady

Hmmmm. I have that. I should probably try it out. It just looks sooo grey lol. At least on me.
hmm.gif
Well you have to put it under your concealer...it serves as a "backlight". I'm thinking go with a concealer close to your skin tone or not one that is too light because that in conjunction with the brightener will be too much.

Shars

Well you have to put it under your concealer...it serves as a "backlight". I'm thinking go with a concealer close to your skin tone or not one that is too light because that in conjunction with the brightener will be too much.
Ok! I'll bear that in mind when I try it out.

montREALady

Thanks ladies. I have benefit erase paste, which looks good before I add concealer but then goes kind of grey so going to try Becca's. It seems lighter online than the erase paste shade I have so fingers crossed!
I sampled both before going with the Becca. I like that it's more tacky/thick than Erase Paste. Go to Sephora and get a sample if you can before buying. I did that for a while before purchasing.

MissTania

For any Aussie peeps, the Jaclyn Hill H/L in champagne pop is available online- I called the Sydney store and they told me it was an online exclusive so I ordered it!

Latest posts