Becca Cosmetics

laurennnxox

They answered someone's question on Instagram by saying it is comparable to Mac NC 15-20. I'll still try it but if that's true then it is probably still too dark for me.

Yep, same. It's a shame that Becca thinks that NC15-20ish is porcelain. I can't use any MAC foundations without adding Manic Panic's Dreamtone to it to lighten it up.

Mixxi

The only Becca product I have is moonstone which, as a pale girl, I love! I ordered the best of becca blushed radiance to try a few new things but I'm really liking the look of that pressed pearl.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Here are swatches of the BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Face and Eyeshadow Palettes, respectively, courtesy of @thefancyface on instagram:

13256561_227617260956317_410905653_n.jpg

13267514_241170336246460_395481119_n.jpg

laurennnxox

I think I'm going to get both the face and eye palette. I can always return the eyeshadows if I don't like it. I can see a couple of pretty looks from here! Would be nice for travel. :) Can't wait for this.

sullenxriot182

I definitely want the face palette. Was hoping it would be up on the site before I went to bed, but I guess I'll check again in the morning lol

BrittLuvsMakeup

I think I'm going to get both the face and eye palette. I can always return the eyeshadows if I don't like it. I can see a couple of pretty looks from here! Would be nice for travel. :) Can't wait for this.

I definitely want the face palette but I'm on the fence about the eyeshadow palette because I feel like I have similar colors. But like you said, it's nicely curated and would be convenient for travel. I might end up getting it due to FOMO, lol.

laurennnxox

I went a little more ham than I thought, got the face palette, the eye palette and the liquid highlight (even though it's perm) I looove Champagne pop and can't wait to mix that into foundations or into my body moisturizer!

BrittLuvsMakeup

Here's Jaclyn Hills' video with swatches of the whole Champagne Collection (I don't believe she swatched the liquid highlighter though):

[video=youtube;W-AJLkfs--c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-AJLkfs--c[/video]

Also, here are swatches of Prosecco Pop and the permanent products in the collection on darker skin courtesy of @thefancyface on instagram:

From left to right: Prosecco Pop, Champagne Pop (Pressed), Champagne Pop (Poured), Champagne Pop (Liquid)

13248986_503593633167752_1977137037_n.jpg

Last edited:

BrittLuvsMakeup

I grabbed the face palette, that thing sold out even quicker than I thought it would!

I think it sold out in like 3 hours. I was so anxious about this release because of how quickly items associated with Jaclyn sell out so it's just a relief that we got what we wanted and this whole thing is over. Pending personal swatches, I may still get the poured and liquid versions of Champagne Pop in the future (most likely, the 20% off sale in November) but at least those are permanent.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I think it sold out in like 3 hours. I was so anxious about this release because of how quickly items associated with Jaclyn sell out so it's just a relief that we got what we wanted and this whole thing is over. Pending personal swatches, I may still get the poured and liquid versions of Champagne Pop in the future (most likely, the 20% off sale in November) but at least those are permanent.

I didn't even see it appear on the Canadian site. It went from "coming soon" to "sold out" in what seemed like minutes. I was a bit disappointed, but I'm hoping that they'll release Prosecco Pop on its own at some point. I have Champagne Pop and u think I can dupe the blushes well enough.

BrittLuvsMakeup

13534499_1061165340635656_1849476515_n.jpg

13561821_242552909462415_741094418_n.jpg

Limited Edition BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Splits (Shimmering Skin Perfector and Mineral Blush Duos)

From left to right:
1. Champagne Pop / Hyacinth (both of these shades are in their permanent line)
2. Champagne Pop / Flowerchild (both of these shades are in their permanent line)
3. Prosecco / Amaretto (both of these shades are only in the Face Palette)
4. Prosecco / Pamplemousse (both of these shades are only in the Face Palette)

The Angled Highlighting Brush is limited edition as well.

13573544_245967679120663_1934278830_n.jpg

BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Slimlights (Permanent) - highlighter pens

I didn't even see it appear on the Canadian site. It went from "coming soon" to "sold out" in what seemed like minutes. I was a bit disappointed, but I'm hoping that they'll release Prosecco Pop on its own at some point. I have Champagne Pop and u think I can dupe the blushes well enough.

I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to get the Face Palette. Did it come back online at any point or were you able to find it in stores?

Latest posts