My Crazy Mac warehouse Sale Haul and then some(pic heavy)

Dandoona5

Pictures by dandoona76 - Photobucket

Here are the pics as you can see there was Fix+rose which was $10 CAD wow huh, which hasn't even came out yet and I also saw the Prep+prime zone refiner that just came out yesterday. I also am showing what I got from the Sugarsweet collection but I forgot to take a pic of the Peppermint Patti polish,,,,,,, Sorry I could not format the pics to show directly they were simply to large and I had to resize them. If you have any comments or Qs please let me know and enjoy the many pics ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

gitts

Girl you hauled something serious. Can I go with you next time? I would love to get some of those goodies.
cutey.gif

Dandoona5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitts
Girl you hauled something serious. Can I go with you next time? I would love to get some of those goodies.
cutey.gif

That was a crazy day.... But I was super happy with what I got, 2 kabuki brushes and the body buffer...... crazy prices. Where are u located are u in Barbados or in Canada. It should be happening again in June..
mac_addict.gif

Dandoona5

Quote:
Originally Posted by almmaaa
My God how much did u spend on all this?

Too much but it would prob be over 3000 retail I think. There are some things that I did not get from the sale, thats stuff I got from recent collections such as the Sugarsweet and the Hello Kitty and the Shy Girl lipstick. I have alot and building my makeup Kit since im looking into doing Makeup Artistry.

gitts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandoona5
That was a crazy day.... But I was super happy with what I got, 2 kabuki brushes and the body buffer...... crazy prices. Where are u located are u in Barbados or in Canada. It should be happening again in June..
mac_addict.gif

LOL, I am here living in Toronto now. I came in January. Oh June, that is great, I have time to save.

ClaireAvril

I'm guessing this is from the Markham warehouse sale? My friend called me the other day and said she went and brought SOMEONE ELSE WITH HER!!
*heartbroken.

I have to look out for this one in June.

gabster_7

OMG, when i went to the warehouse sale a while back there was nothing good!!!! I am dying of jealousy, thanks a lot
winks.gif

Latest posts